MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-03-2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Why, I think it would bring tears to my ey....oh, wait!....that's what YOUR supposed to do!

Perhaps you could name it "Tears Are Falling." (with apologies to KISS)

The sequel, the DVD with dry eyes, could be named "No More Tears." (with apologies to Ozzy Osbourne)

ROFL Rock on RG. Rock On.

Veronica, my favorite RS video was the one called Tears. I was surprised they didn't include scenes from you on that one. I'd love to see you make up for that at your own production company.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
Mich-

There are plenty of photos and video on our new site of me crying! In fact, I would say there are more of me crying than not!

We are thinking about a DVD of just spankings with tears...what do you think?

Best-
Veronica
Veronica actually does do a great job of this in a couple of her videos that I've seen. And yes, I think it'd be a great idea to do a DVD of just spankings with tears.

But in my experience over the past few years, it's very difficult to pull off a believable spanking scene with crying. Either the model has it in her or she does not. That's not really something that can be faked at all on-camera. It can look really bad.

But if you've got a model who can pull it off...realistically...then you've really got something. We've been fortunate through the years to have one here or there, but it's not easy to do.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
We've been fortunate through the years to have one here or there, but it's not easy to do.
Who have been your "criers," Gary? Which one do you think was best?
Old 01-04-2007, 02:12 PM

Crying...

I've only done it once during a spanking. It was a real punishment spanking and he scolded me a lot beforehand. I was brought down and peg or two and then the spanking put me over the edge. He gave me maybe a half dozen hand spanks, and they hurt, they were probably as hard as he can spank. He said "Oh did that hurt?" and I nodded and he said, "Be thankfull, I wasn't even going to give you a warm up" and then realizing that that was my warm up...I cried, and I didn't stop until the ride back to campus...It was well deserved, and I'm not proud of needing it, but I did...and crying helped.

Other than that and a real punishment spanking, I don't think I would cry, maybe some watery eyes, but thats it...
Old 01-04-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Who have been your "criers," Gary? Which one do you think was best?
2 that come to mind off the top of my head are Emily and Angela.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
2 that come to mind off the top of my head are Emily and Angela.
Both of those surprise me just a bit. Good for them, though! I tend to see both as some of the tougher girls, and as I recall, both were supposedly spanked quite a bit growing up, too, so were no strangers to a good spanking.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:44 AM

I agree, faking crying is never good in a spanking video. Luckily, I have never had to fake it! I just tend to react to pain and discipline with tears.

Yesterday, for example, Dr. D strapped me with a leather strap from London Tanners that I truly just hate. It stings like crazy, and I really do not like stingy implements very much. Anyway, I know I made a lot of noise during the strapping but was bound and determined I was not going to cry...when he left the room and left me in time out, I could not keep it in any longer and cried my eyes out! I usually do not cry much after a spanking but that one just did me in! I think it was the combination of the strap sting that I find almost unbearable and holding it in for awhile that pushed me over the edge.

We are putting together a "Tears" DVD for our launch at FMS. I think you all will enjoy it!

People have asked me if my crying is real, I am here to tell you, it is all real!

Veronica
Old 01-05-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
I agree, faking crying is never good in a spanking video. Luckily, I have never had to fake it! I just tend to react to pain and discipline with tears.

Yesterday, for example, Dr. D strapped me with a leather strap from London Tanners that I truly just hate. It stings like crazy, and I really do not like stingy implements very much. Anyway, I know I made a lot of noise during the strapping but was bound and determined I was not going to cry...when he left the room and left me in time out, I could not keep it in any longer and cried my eyes out! I usually do not cry much after a spanking but that one just did me in! I think it was the combination of the strap sting that I find almost unbearable and holding it in for awhile that pushed me over the edge.

We are putting together a "Tears" DVD for our launch at FMS. I think you all will enjoy it!

People have asked me if my crying is real, I am here to tell you, it is all real!

Veronica
I can't say that I'm one of the tougher ones on AS. But I haven't let myself really go as I wish I could. I'm not quiet or still thats for sure Most of the time when I have been spanked in a video I am just at the verge of bawling when the spanking has ended. Tom(WoodPaddles) can tell you that I am a big baby when I'm in trouble. Like Veronica, whether it be for a video or just a personal session, my tears are very real. Depending on the implement I am sometimes whimpering within the first few swats. It doesn't matter how much I tell myself that "this time I won't cry" cause I always do.

I think the Tears DVD is an awesome idea Veronica.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 01-05-2007, 10:12 PM

For me, it depends on the reason I'm being spanked......obviously most times I'm not getting spanked for being a bad girl <smile> so I don't usually cry. However,I do cryif I am being disciplined/punished, or unusally stressed and have requested a "spanking to tears" ......very rarely do I REALLY cry (sob). Crying makes me feel cleansed/forgiven and is a hugh emotional release for me when I'm stressed.

rying also puts me in a vulnerable place.......so that is another reason why I don't usually cry during most spanking. Only those whom I trust enough to discipline me, "destress" me would ever have access to that vulnerability to begin with..
Old 01-05-2007, 10:49 PM

I have absolutely zero desire to cry during a spanking (and I just hope that I don't when it happens). Crying makes my face go all blotchy, my eyes swell up, I get all congested so I can't breathe, and I get a headache. That is not my idea of a cleansing feeling at all! No thanks! Boo on crying!

I'm another that doesn't have a desire for discipline. For a long time I kept thinking that I was wrong and just didn't understand what I really wanted and tried to talk myself into the discipline thing because everyone I encountered seemed to think that discipline was the only way to go or that was the only way to be a "true" spanko or that only discipline spankings were "real" spankings. I even ventured down the path in trying to find an online Top and found that when I had people trying to top me that I really resented it. Who were they to be telling me what I could or could not do? It didn't help matters that mainly they were doing it for purposes to suit their interests and what was good for me or my feelings didn't really seem to matter. I've definitely been soured on the whole discipline side of spanking, but for the most part it doesn't appeal to me anyhow.

When I think of spanking I think of it as something fun and sexy and a happy thing. I like the playful banter and stuff.

I do find that online, people just tend to assume that you want/need discipline and it does get tedious, especially when people look at you like you are some sort of alien when you say you don't want a discipline spanking and have no desire for one.

Now there are definitely parts of the discipline side of things that have great appeal to me like the caring and nurturing and someone noticing you and actually caring about what is going on in your life side of things. And, of course, I do tend to find that dominant personality rather sexy. So, of course that just leads me in circles.

Who the heck knows what I ultimately want?

But...I still don't want to cry and for now (and maybe forever) I just want spanking to be something fun and sexy and flirty and not have dark scary disciplinary connotations. I like that the thought of spanking makes me smile and not cringe.

Last edited by iggy; 01-05-2007 at 10:52 PM.