MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-04-2006, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
...when they found a lifesize statue of Goofy sitting on a park bench, with his right hand raised in the air (going for his hat, but frozen in almost perfect spanking position) she draped herself across his lap, af if getting a spanking.
A copy of said picture, above, has been posted in the Main Gallery. I've blurred the face to protect the guilty.

Here's the link to go directly to it. You must be logged in for it to work:
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...photo=60&cat=2
Old 12-04-2006, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
In my case my choice would be to "...lean close to whisper in their ear of what will happen later at home."
And THEN.....he doesn't follow through! All that lead up only to be disappointed!

In a serious situation, he wouldn't even have to lean and whisper....all he'd have to do is give me a look.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
All that lead up only to be disappointed!
Hmmm....sounds like a little medicine is needed for that disappointment, doesn't it? > : )
Old 12-08-2006, 09:26 PM

Public Spanking??? You Betcha…

Here is how I handle a naughty brat in public…(Not that this would ever apply to my beloved Veronica, however you do have a trip over the fender at a rest stop when it warms up my dear) but today, I am speaking of past experiences..

Here’s the technique… casually stroll back near the restrooms as not to draw any attention to yourselves, then quickly grab an ample amount of hair, I find it best to interlace the fingers with hair near the base of the scalp, that way your naughty girl isn’t going anywhere, then…pull them into the Men’s room…guys usually don’t give a damn if you pull up a skirt and lower some panties, they usually just grin... However, more often than not, I have the place all to myself, a few good hard slaps across the cheeks and a couple on the thighs and you are good to go…

Dr. Daniels
Old 12-08-2006, 09:44 PM
jerseysweet

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Daniels View Post
Public Spanking??? You Betcha…

Here is how I handle a naughty brat in public…(Not that this would ever apply to my beloved Veronica, however you do have a trip over the fender at a rest stop when it warms up my dear) but today, I am speaking of past experiences..

Here’s the technique… casually stroll back near the restrooms as not to draw any attention to yourselves, then quickly grab an ample amount of hair, I find it best to interlace the fingers with hair near the base of the scalp, that way your naughty girl isn’t going anywhere, then…pull them into the Men’s room…guys usually don’t give a damn if you pull up a skirt and lower some panties, they usually just grin... However, more often than not, I have the place all to myself, a few good hard slaps across the cheeks and a couple on the thighs and you are good to go…

Dr. Daniels
*blinks and stares*
Old 12-09-2006, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Daniels View Post
...and you are good to go…
Dr. Daniels
Welcome to the board, Dr. D.

Please make yourself at home, and a frequent contributor to our community!