MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2008, 08:19 AM
safehaven

Favourite Videos - Janus

Greetings one and all! As a new member to the site, I had hoped under this section to find an imaginative selection of favortite clips, rather than an advertisement and endless list of clips from the amateur spankings site. Now I'm not saying that this site is not a good one, but there is such an amazing source of amazing free clips available on the web that could be shared with others. However, this tirade of words is really to ask any members of this forum whether they have copies or know of where you can obtain copies of the clasic series of videos that were released by Janus in the 1980's, who still publish the magazine but do not provide these any more, and have not done so for a number of years, due to legal restrictions in the United Kingdom. Surely someone out there must have old reproduced copies or know where they can be dowloaded? Janus tell me that they have not realeased them under another title on the internet. Sadly, I am sure many of these classic videos have been lost for all time.