MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2007, 08:44 AM

Spanking and Shoplifters

Not sure if this should go here or on Main Forum,but will put it here as there is a reference to an actual spanking.
Many years ago I read an article in the old Saturday Evening Post called something like "Shoplifting for Thrills." It was about the problem of teenage girls shoplifting as some sort of a game, just for thrills or kicks, not out of any need or nor being able to afford something. I believe it referred to high school sororities where the initiation consisted of having to steal a certain item. Of contests where a group of girls would go out and see who could steal the most.
Anyhow in a later issue there was a letter from a mother who said that she had teenage daughters and that her youngest had been caught stealing a tube of lipstick at a dime store. Instead of calling the police, the store manager called the mother. She went on to say that like many of the girls in the article, her daughter thought the shoplifting was no big deal.The mother ended with saying that a lecture and " a darn good licking to leave an impression soon convinced her of the seriousness of the matter."
I have not been able to find the article online as unlike some magazines the Post has not archived old back issues.
Anyone else know of cases where shoplifters got spanked? Certainly has potential as a story line-of course has been done before-CF Publications has a number of them.
Interestingly enough, I have read that women are more likely to shoplift than men, and girls more so than boys. And I have seen other references where the "shoplifting for kicks" deal involving teenage girls from well-off families was a concern.
Any Real Life or otherwise stories out there? Think I might try to write one sometime, maybe one where an adult woman who is a prominent community figure gets caught and takes a private barebottom paddling to save her reputation>