MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-30-2006, 10:10 AM

hi i m new here looking 4 arab f

very happy to join this wonderfull forum
i hope to find arab f into my spanking
yahoo messenger >>> masterspankrer_2005@yahoo.com
Old 12-30-2006, 10:39 AM

Alright, call me naive, but why arab? I mean, that's the first I've heard that request on a site like this. It is a cultural neccessity type thing, religiolus preference, or just part of your particular kink?

By the way, welcome..
Old 12-30-2006, 05:19 PM

Maybe he's Arab?
I have respect for someone who can be direct and just say what they're looking for. It saves time and effort.
I've talked online with only two Arabs, to my knowledge: a Dom from Egypt, and a sub who is already taken. Good luck in your search! I'm sure your arab princess is out there just waiting for you to find her!
Welcome to MSF. (As if I'm a bigwig or something. Eh, welcome anyway.)
Old 12-31-2006, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
Maybe he's Arab?
I have respect for someone who can be direct and just say what they're looking for. It saves time and effort.
I've talked online with only two Arabs, to my knowledge: a Dom from Egypt, and a sub who is already taken. Good luck in your search! I'm sure your arab princess is out there just waiting for you to find her!
Welcome to MSF. (As if I'm a bigwig or something. Eh, welcome anyway.)
1) I totally agree with Adelina on this one. I like direct and to the point also. I don't have time for guessing. Plus, I'm way not smart enough to guess what someone (especially a female...LOL) wants.

2) We're all a bunch of bigwigs here, aren't we? LOL. And Adelina, do you actually HAVE a big wig?
Old 12-31-2006, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
1) I totally agree with Adelina on this one. I like direct and to the point also. I don't have time for guessing. Plus, I'm way not smart enough to guess what someone (especially a female...LOL) wants.
See, that is what I love about you guys (spanko's) .... direct and to the point. No harm, no foul.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkp View Post
See, that is what I love about you guys (spanko's) .... direct and to the point. No harm, no foul.
You know, people say that... but when you do directly state the obvious and say that some duddy top is a big dufus, feathers get ruffled and fur flies. It's a fine line to walk.

But, Kudos to garyspk for going out there and admitting to not being as smart as a female. Way to be, man.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:28 AM

Welcome, hazem.

Speaking on behalf of aurora, I don't think that she meant her question in any negative way, i.e. why was hazem limiting himself, but was just asking out of curiosity to better understand hazem. I might have asked the same question.

hazem, tell us a bit about yourself? Do you live in the Arab world, or are you elsewhere?

I've also always been curious about spanking and general CP practices in the Arab world for kids growing up. My understanding is that it is still a place where CP is both widespread and encouraged as a parenting tool. Perhaps we could learn more about that, also.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:15 PM

RG hit the nail on the head. I never would have guessed that my post would be interpretted negatively when I wrote it. I"ve just seen a lot of profiles and "in search of..." comments, and that one struck me as unique. I was wondering what the motivating factors behind it were.