MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-22-2006, 09:59 PM

Well what I like and what I recieve really depend on my behavior of course. If I'm good, well moderatly red and stingy is just dandy for me. Discipline is another story. I always think days before hand that I actually want a little marking. A little something to help remind me of what my goals are, but when the session gets started, my mind and my bottom want to disagree, lol. But thats what a good and trustworthy top is for I guess, to test and try your limits when needed. Now if you all think I'm going to give out my secrets as to the where abouts of my bottom that is my least favorite place to be spanked is...your out of your mind. Cause' I know some people here will read it and use that against me in the future.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 12-22-2006, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Now if you all think I'm going to give out my secrets as to the where abouts of my bottom that is my least favorite place to be spanked is...your out of your mind. Cause' I know some people here will read it and use that against me in the future.

"Some people," eh?

Hmmmm....
Old 12-22-2006, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
"Some people," eh?

Hmmmm....
Where does the line start
Old 12-23-2006, 01:24 AM

Well, if a rattan cane is being used I would speculate that the "lines" start more or less right across the bottom.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:27 AM

Why, Amber, are you insinuating that nice honest tops like us can't be trusted?

You know perfectly well what line Richard is referring to, RG. And I'm with Richard, where IS that line??
Old 12-25-2006, 09:05 PM

Since I can't see whatever color there may be, I don't really have a preference. I leave that up to him. Marks are inevitable, and I accept whatever shows up as logical consequence. As a bottom, the sensations are of greater importance than the sights that I can't see.

I can say I like the impact to stay as much as possible centered around the sit spot area. I do NOT like anything that hits too high, as I'm quite nervous about anything hitting my tailbone and it extends pretty far. I'd much rather the blows stay low, even onto the thighs, rather than risk being too high. I don't much mind some targetted sideways wandering, as long as there's no actual wrapping of implements, which is downright annoying. Makes me think the fella's not competent with whatever's in his mitts, especially if it happens frequently.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:16 PM

Speaking as a Top, I very much prefer that coloration (is that different than "marking") stay on the lower half of the bottom, NOT extend below the buttock/thigh crease, i.e. not be on the thighs at all, and not wander too far to either side of the hip, i.e. to pretty much stay on the actual bottom.

My preference is that color be anything from a stronger pink to a bright red, but not turning dark, black, or blue. While it happens, and I'm ok with that, I certainly don't prefer bruising in even the lightest form.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:06 PM

raised welts w/ the cane is quite yummy swoonssssssss