MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-02-2009, 11:59 AM

Marcia Goes to College

A sequel from an earlier show.

It's 11 pm at the Brady residence and everyone is sound asleep, except for Greg and Marcia.

Quietly opening the door to Greg's attic bedroom, Marcia dressed in pajamas tiptoes up the stairs.

"Hi Marcia....I've been expecting you!"

"Yeah....I had to wait for Cindy to finally go to sleep...Are you ready Greg?"

"Ready as ever!" He replies with a slight tremor in his voice.

"Good!" She smiles while watching greg get off his bed and sit down in the straight chair.

"Gee!...We're lucky dad insulated and build-up the acoustics in the house when he designed it."He states watching Marcia walk over to his side.

"Yeah I sure hope nobody hears us!" She whispers while sliding down
the pajama bottoms, letting them fall down to her knees unveiling her bare hips.

Then slowly laying herself over his waiting lap. Marcia grins; "Give me a good hard one......Ok Greg?"

looking down at the naked, white mounds staring up at him, Greg feels his manhood filling out as He chokes; "Yeah!....I-I sure will.....do my best!"

"Remember Greg....My first day of high school?" She asks while gripping the rung of the chair with both hands.

"Gosh! How can I forget?.......You really were a brat!"

"Yeah!" Marcia giggles; "I got dressed....Then changed my mind and went back to bed!"

"Then mom called the doctor!" Greg recalls; "Because she thought you were sick!"

"Ha...Ha! You're right Greg. Then the next day I got snooty with your friends when you introduce me to them."

"Yeah Marcia......I should've spanked you then!"

"And then I got mad at dad!" She continues; ""When he asked you to
help get me acquainted.... He should've spanked me right then and there!
!"
"But not this time!" She profoundly states; "My first day of college will be different.......Now Greg spank me.....Give it to me good and hard....Please!"

Raising his right arm high over his head, he mutters; "My pleasure Marcia!"

Whack!......."AAAAAAH!".........Crack!........."OO OOOW!".......Smack!.....O-Ouch!"..........Slap!........"OOOOOH!"

Pushing her toes deep into the carpet, Marica bridges her hips upward. Making her reddening cheeks a perfect target!

Smack!......."UUUGH!"....Crack!........"OOOOOW!".. ....Smack!......"O-OH GOD!".......Slap....."O-OUCH! (Pant!) Harder Greg.....Harder....I-I don't want to be afraid of going to college tomorrow!"

Whack!......."UUUGH!"......Splatt!........"OOOW! (Choke!) This will work!".....Smack......."I-I just know it will."

With his hand spinging off her firm buttocks, Greg gasps; "Yeah Marcia!".....Slap!.......Mom should've!"......Smack!......"Done this for high school".........Whack!

"(Groan!) I-I know Greg (Sob!)"........Slap!.......It would've solved.......Whack!........."Everything!"........C rack!......"OOOOW!"

Finishing with a volley of hard spanks. Marcia grits her teeth and grips the chair rung tighter. As Her bare bottom twists and lurches across Greg's long legs!

Crack!......."OOOOOOH!".......Smack!........"G-GOD!"........Slap!......"(Choke!)".......... Whack!........"UUUUGH!"......Splatt!...."OOOOOOOOO H GOD..G-GREG!"

Collapsing with exhaustion, they try to catch their breath and composures. As Marcia groans and pushes her midsection down deep into Greg's lap!

Getting up, Marcia carefully massages her inflamed bottom. Then pulls up her pajamas bottoms and hugs him.

"Gee! Thanks Greg......I just love your spankings......They get me so....so relaxed!" She coos, while kissing him on the cheek. "I'll be up bright and early for college tomorrow.......I promise!"

"Yeah Marcia......Sore butt and all......Goodnight!" He chuckles while looking down at the gooey wet spot on his lap!

Early the next morning, Greg and marcia get ready for school. Then go down for breakfast!

"Hi kids what'll it be....Eggs, cereal, pancakes?.......You name it we've got it!" Alice cheerfully greets.

"Oh! Just some juice.....I'am not very hungry!" Greg replies.

"Hey you guys!" Carol chimes in; "You need some food in your stomachs. It's a long time until lunch!"

"Aw mom.....There's always something to snack on between classes!"

"Ah !...Ah! Never mind that Greg!" Mike scolds; "You need something good...Now have some eggs!"

"Well.....Ok dad maybe a little.....But we need to get to Kingsley College early, so Marcia can sign in!"

"Marcia!.....Why don't you sit down at the table with the rest of us?" Carol questions seeing her standing at the counter eating.

"Oh!..I want to be ready to run!" Marcia laughs while looking down at Greg!

After they leave for college Carol sighs, "Gee Mike...It seems just like yesterday when Marcia first went to high school."

"You mean when she tried not to go?" He laughs.

Staring into space Carol reminises; "Yeah!..She tried everthing to stay home......Even was in bed with her clothes on!"

"And you called the doctor!" Mike adds;"Then when he said she wasn't sick........You wanted to spank her?"

Sipping her coffee she chuckles; "Gee Mike...You think I should have?"

"Yes Carol I do!"

Moral. of the story A family that spanks together....Stays together!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-18-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Tags
she eady as ever