MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-28-2009, 06:31 PM

Pants down in Class

I know this doesn't happen today but I've heard stories of boys being spanked bare with pants down by female teachers in front of mixed class. Does anyone have such experience or know anyone who did?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:10 PM

I had a female kindergarten teacher who spanked one of my male classmates in front of a mixed class, but, that was over his jeans.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:51 PM

Also over pants but

I had a third grade teacher, female and middle-aged, who would snatch up a misbehaving student of either gender and waste no time bending them over the desk for a brisk paddling. I was very well-behaved in third grade!

Admittedly, it was close to 50 years ago when I was in third grade, but we don't need to dwell on that part.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:15 PM
nosrettap1958
This message has been deleted by nosrettap1958.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:39 AM
naughtyboy_

I was spanked in mixed class with female teacher.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby View Post
I know this doesn't happen today but I've heard stories of boys being spanked bare with pants down by female teachers in front of mixed class. Does anyone have such experience or know anyone who did?
First off, I am Julie Buns husband, not Julie herself, but I have some experience with this subject. In my first Elementary School a boy in my class was spanked otk, pants down by a female teacher in the cafeteria during lunch, I don't recall what he did to get it. It was a hand spanking. I believe it was 1st or 2nd grade. The same year 2 little girls were spanked bare bottom otk with a small wooden paddle by a female teacher on the playground for running in and out of the boys bathroom. All three spankings were fast, 15 to 20 smacks and brought tears to the spankees with hysterical kicking and screaming. I was scared to death of that school. In the 3rd grade we moved and at that school (Julie attended here too) spankings were given by the principal in the office with a ping pong paddle bare bottom until you cryed, otk. Neither of us experienced this first hand fortunately. In Jr. High and high school swats were administered in the office or Gym, always clothed in the office, but sometimes in the gym you got it bare assed. In 8th grade I got 4 swats gym shorts down in my jock strap, and I witnessed a few unlucky guys get it dripping wet when they came out of the showers. At the office sometimes if you were a real problem they would summon you during PE and give it to him or her in PE shorts which offered about zero protection. We both have stories about swats in Jr High and High School but will save them for another time as this is already very long and all other paddleings were over clothes.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:37 AM

I am always skeptical when I read accounts of barebottom school spankings.
A liitle background. I grew up in the 50s and 60 in a rural southern community, one very conservative as might be expected.
School paddlings and other cp did occur, but infrequently(the threat of it may have deterred bad behavior to some extent). It was nearly always boys who got it. And it was not used in high school, only grade school which ran through grade seven. There were rumors of a couple first or second grade teachers administering barebottom spankings in the cloakroom(closet), but only rumors. Btw, the grade school principal was a woman who was considered strict but fair and was generally liked by her students, though maybe not by those whose pants seats got warmed by her paddle.
Have to admit that when in high school I had these fantasies of her using her paddle on some of the snooty cheerleader type girls in my classes.
In those days, PE classes were separate for boys and girls. There were PE uniforms, but girls had the option of wearing thir own shorts if they wished. And some wore theirs very short and/or tight. By then I had discovered my spanking "interest" and loved to imagine them getting paddled.
The mention in the last post brought that to mind. While as I say I am skeptical generally about barebottom school paddlings, I can see how a locker room situation is plausible for it to happen. And also paddlings being given over gym clothes which as was pointed out would make them more effective.
Maybe the poster would like to share some more stories or memories here.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:34 PM

I saw a girl paddled on her panties in the second grade. The teacher appeared to lose her temper and called this girl up to her desk in front of the room for talking. She pulled her chair back from the desk, took the paddle from her drawer and pulled the frightened girl over her knee.

From my vantage point, my view of her bottom was blocked by the teacher's desk, but I could clearly tell that the teacher raised her dress up over her back. She must have given her a dozen or so licks with the paddle, and while they sounded like they were landing on her bare bottom, I have to assume it was on her panties since she never appeared to lower them.

This was a pretty shocking thing to see. For one thing, girls were never paddled. And secondly, very few boys were ever paddled in front of the class, although this particular teacher was known to paddle boys OTK in the classroom. It wasn't common though. And for that girl to get paddled on her panties in front of the class was doubly shocking.

I think when she finished, the teacher suddenly realized the gravity of the situation and possible implications of her sudden action. She glared at the other girl, to whom the paddled girl had been talking, and said, "Sandra, I've got a good mind to spank you to." But strangely, she let it drop and much to my disappointment, the second girl went unpunished.

So while this wasn't a bare bottom spanking, it was about as close as you could get and pretty amazing stuff. I probably wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:41 AM
stoneman7

I was raised in the deep south, and attended a private Christian school. Paddling were quite common there--from elementary, all the way through the high school classes. The teachers at my school all had the authority to paddle us. I was sixteen when i received my last paddling. It was administered by my English teacher, Mrs. Wilcox, after she caught me snapping the bra strap of the girl sitting in front of me.

Mrs. Wilcox, a tall, attractive brunette--I guess in her mid-thirties back then, took me into a closet located in the back of the room, then after making me take down my pants and underwear, bent me over the back of a chair and gave me six swats with her paddle.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:57 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Sure were a lot of folks getting naked from the waist down for teachers of different sex. If any of these accounts were true, sure must be a lot teachers in state prisons around y'alls parts.