MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-03-2007, 11:57 PM

gee, Mr Tanner,
it does not sound to me like you are successful with Aurora-she has you wrapped around her little finger? Wow! Going soft, huh? At the last party, I seem to recall me leading YOU into a room by the ear! LOL-see you soon, luv!
swfloridabrat
Old 02-04-2007, 01:23 AM

lol See if that one doesn't get filed under "Famous Last Words" Welcome to the forum, swfloridabrat. Hope to see more of your posts.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
Those definitely look like stingy bastards lol.. Pwetty Pwease forget them at home when you come to Dallas in March lol..

emily
emily…girl, I must clarify…., one of those Poppa Paddles is going to the Dallas All States party and the other is going to be given away as a door prize at Florida Moonshines… Ahem… that is of course after Veronica takes Ten good old fashioned swats without breaking position. If you want more details, please visit our blog, seems that Veronica is throwing down the gauntlet.

Best,

Dr. D.

P.S. emily dear, in the event you feel the need to have a taste of that Poppa Paddle across your bottom, just ask either of us…we would be more than happy to oblige.. we are givers after all!

www.thespankingcouple.com

http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com/
Old 02-04-2007, 01:50 PM

Paddles are definitely not my favorite but it would be really kewl to feel the Poppa Paddle so i can at least say that i have felt it lol.. cant wait to see You both in March

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpankingCouple View Post
emily…girl, I must clarify…., one of those Poppa Paddles is going to the Dallas All States party and the other is going to be given away as a door prize at Florida Moonshines… Ahem… that is of course after Veronica takes Ten good old fashioned swats without breaking position. If you want more details, please visit our blog, seems that Veronica is throwing down the gauntlet.

Best,

Dr. D.

P.S. emily dear, in the event you feel the need to have a taste of that Poppa Paddle across your bottom, just ask either of us…we would be more than happy to oblige.. we are givers after all!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Paddles are definitely not my favorite but it would be really kewl to feel the Poppa Paddle so i can at least say that i have felt it lol.. cant wait to see You both in March
Well Emily.....I will have a couple of choice paddles of mine that will be given as door prizes at the Texas event as well......glad to hear you won't be discriminating against wood paddles come March.....I am still betting I could make them your favorite .
Old 02-04-2007, 02:36 PM

well i am a gambler so im willing to accept Your bet lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Well Emily.....I will have a couple of choice paddles of mine that will be given as door prizes at the Texas event as well......glad to hear you won't be discriminating against wood paddles come March.....I am still betting I could make them your favorite .
Old 02-04-2007, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the welcome, BlackVelvet! I am relying on the fact that Ian will be busy with official party stuff and getting his orders ready....and NONE of you would tell him, right? *Wink*. I migrated over from Classics and have been a member of FMS for about 6 months, which is also the extent of my experience!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:53 PM

your secret is safe with me but you know how Tops are. They just cant keep anything a secret lol.. Good luck to you from a fellow especially well behaved brat
Quote:
Originally Posted by swfloridabrat View Post
Thanks for the welcome, BlackVelvet! I am relying on the fact that Ian will be busy with official party stuff and getting his orders ready....and NONE of you would tell him, right? *Wink*. I migrated over from Classics and have been a member of FMS for about 6 months, which is also the extent of my experience!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:31 PM

Emily,
thanks, I know the brats have a sisterhood-and that the Tops talk...LOL
Old 02-05-2007, 10:17 PM

Quote:
well i am a gambler so im willing to accept Your bet lol..
I remember last time i gambled...i was told not to do it again ~pouts~

so good luck Em

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.