MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-17-2010, 12:08 AM

Smoking in Junior High School

This happened to me when I was 15 years old in Junior High School it wasn't my smoking that got me in trouble I didn't smoke but it was the girls gym teacher Mrs.Evans smoking that did she was a friend of our family from the time I was very little in fact my aunt's best friend thru out school and thru out their whole life always best friends well Mrs.Evans smoked out the side door of the gym and many of times I'd walk right up on her as she has the door slightly opened puffing away it was funny seeing this woman being sneaky so after catching her again i suggested she quit smoking and told her all the bad things i could think of but that wasn't going over to well being lectured to by a 15 year old boy so then i thought maybe she should smoke in her car or out in the woods with all the hoodlums that comment didn't go over to well but it was just me trying to get her to quit because she was smoking way too much one day she put a rock to hold the side door open I kicked the rock from the door and it was locked she had to walk to the front door to get in I tried to look innocent but when she came back in the gym she was pretty mad looking right at me to see who did it I should have known she would get back at me but I feel into the trap during lunch in the gym when my girlfriend and I were in the top bleachers kissing and Mrs.Evans walked right up on us a leather paddle in her hand along with the school counselor to witness our paddling she took us out on the gym floor told me to bend over and grab my ankles felt embarrassed knowing a lot of people are in the gym to get a view of her show I pleaded with her don't paddle my girlfriend I would take all the whacks let her off but it didn't work that way got my 2 whacks then she had to bend over too I was totally devastated this was on a friday my girlfriend wouldn't talk to me naturally Mrs.Evans called my aunt to tell her what happened and lo and behold my aunt picks me up from school to find out what happened and to tease me finally on monday I went to have a private Talk with Mrs.Evans and I told her the truth I kicked the rock out of the door and pulled the door shut locking her out bringing up smoking but I feel sick by her punishing my girlfriend over what I did I asked her if she would paddle me again with no hard feelings from me it then will be in the past and all would be forgiven she agreed and gave me 2 whacks we did remain friends the only one who suffered was her when about 8 years ago she passed away from cancer that ate her body totally up from smoking I tried to warn her!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haught View Post
This happened to me when I was 15 years old in Junior High School it wasn't my smoking that got me in trouble I didn't smoke but it was the girls gym teacher Mrs.Evans smoking that did she was a friend of our family from the time I was very little in fact my aunt's best friend thru out school and thru out their whole life always best friends well Mrs.Evans smoked out the side door of the gym and many of times I'd walk right up on her as she has the door slightly opened puffing away it was funny seeing this woman being sneaky so after catching her again i suggested she quit smoking and told her all the bad things i could think of but that wasn't going over to well being lectured to by a 15 year old boy so then i thought maybe she should smoke in her car or out in the woods with all the hoodlums that comment didn't go over to well but it was just me trying to get her to quit because she was smoking way too much one day she put a rock to hold the side door open I kicked the rock from the door and it was locked she had to walk to the front door to get in I tried to look innocent but when she came back in the gym she was pretty mad looking right at me to see who did it I should have known she would get back at me but I feel into the trap during lunch in the gym when my girlfriend and I were in the top bleachers kissing and Mrs.Evans walked right up on us a leather paddle in her hand along with the school counselor to witness our paddling she took us out on the gym floor told me to bend over and grab my ankles felt embarrassed knowing a lot of people are in the gym to get a view of her show I pleaded with her don't paddle my girlfriend I would take all the whacks let her off but it didn't work that way got my 2 whacks then she had to bend over too I was totally devastated this was on a friday my girlfriend wouldn't talk to me naturally Mrs.Evans called my aunt to tell her what happened and lo and behold my aunt picks me up from school to find out what happened and to tease me finally on monday I went to have a private Talk with Mrs.Evans and I told her the truth I kicked the rock out of the door and pulled the door shut locking her out bringing up smoking but I feel sick by her punishing my girlfriend over what I did I asked her if she would paddle me again with no hard feelings from me it then will be in the past and all would be forgiven she agreed and gave me 2 whacks we did remain friends the only one who suffered was her when about 8 years ago she passed away from cancer that ate her body totally up from smoking I tried to warn her!
I was about 13 when I had my first Cig. My family smoked so I was around it and did not give any thought of how dangerious it was for my health. I did get in trouble by my mom I was spanked and grounded then I did stop till I was about 17 and again my mom was upset I was smoking. I remember her and I fought because of it. I do remember asking why is it mom can smoke but I can't, I even said to my mom that she started smoking at the age I was then. thats when my mom stop and let me smoke but had to buy my own and I did with my babysitting money. I did quit 18yrs ago.