MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-22-2008, 10:41 PM

Father Does Know Best Part 2

...."N-No...Jim!" Margaret pleads, as she gets off the bed and slowly moves toward the door...."Yes Margaret....This second spanking could've been avoided!" He reasons; "If you had let me do....The first one!" ..."B-But Betty will see it!" Margaret whines as she reaches for the doorknob! Causing Bud to back away again! "It won't help by leaving!" Jim grins, while getting up, then walking over and taking Margaret by the wrist. Leading her back to the vanity table. Dressed in a full skirted, house dress and high heels, Margaret is quickly pulled face down over her husband's anxious lap! ..."It's been awhile dear......Hasn't it?" He chuckles while pinning down her protecting right hand....."Oh! G-God! Jim!" Margaret mumbles;.."What will Betty think?"

.....Reachng down and grasping the hem of her skirt, Jim replies; "Betty's a woman now.....She will understand!" Slowly sliding Margaret's skirt and white lace slip up, Jim tucks them underneath his left arm. As Bud presses harder into the keyhole, trying to get a better look! "(Pant!) Jim...D-Damn you...Don't you dare!" She grunts, while looking over her shoulder! Hesitating a moment, Jim's hand softly caresses Margaret's shapely bottom, just before pinching the waistband of the pretty, white lace panties, pulling them down on her taunt thighs!..."Oh! my God!" Bud gasps; "Mom....Mom's bottom....It's so beautiful." Then backing away from the door, he tries hard to calm his heavy breathing!

Positioning Margaret's wide hips directly over his right leg, Jim then pulls in the leg, elevating his target even higher! Calmly raising his right hand, he nervously mutters; "I'am sorry Dear.....But I think...Father does know best!"
Whack!......With the first stinging impact, Betty turns her head, getting a quick glimpse of her Mother's bare bottom twisting wilding!.......Crack!
"Grrrrrr!...J-Jim!"........Slap!........."OOOOW!..Damn that h-hurts!"
Whack!............"OOOOOH!"..........Smack!....... ."O-Ouch!"...."Yes Margaret!"...........Crack!........"Next time!"..........Splat!....."Tell me!"
Slap!........"Before giving a spanking!".....Whack!....With both Betty and Bud now mesmerized into the scene, they stare in shock as their Father skillfully turns Mother's squirming, naked buttocks scorching red!........Crack!.........."AAAAAAAH!.....Jim.... P-Please...S-Stop!
Whack!........."OOOOOW!"......Frantically kicking her legs, Margaret's high heels fly across the room, as the intense spanking begins to wind down!....... Slap!........."Ok! Dear!".......Crack!......"Both you and Betty!".....Smack!........."(Pant!) Have learned!" ...........Whack! "A valuable lesson!"...........Splat!.........."O-OH! God! J-Jim....(Sob!)......No m-more...................Pleeeez!

Finally stopping, Jim graciously pulls up Margaret's panties, then pushes down her skirts!...."(Sob!)...G-Gosh!...I'am so embarrassed!" She groans while climbing off Jim's lap, and looking over at Betty, who quickly turns her grinning face away! Bud staining his eye through the keyhole, quietly gulps, then creeps down the stairs, still in a daze!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-23-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:22 PM

father knows best

great stories as always. I had another story in mind for Margaret, but you do improve my basic story. Another old favorite is Donna Reed Show with Shelly Fabares and Donna Reed of course. There was a story where Alex is going to remind Mary (daughter played by Shelly) that she is not too old for a spanking and Donna(wife and mother played by Donna) says something like Oh Alex you are impossible. Whatever that meant. ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE STORIES YOU DO INDEED CREATE SOME GREAT SHOULD HAVE BEENS. Have a great day.
Jim
Old 02-25-2008, 01:49 AM

You're only a few posts away from dethroning the "king of the mountain" and becoming top poster on this site. So keep these stories coming
Old 02-25-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
You're only a few posts away from dethroning the "king of the mountain" and becoming top poster on this site. So keep these stories coming
Thank you BV, but I'am not trying to set any records or de-throne anyone. I'am semi-retired, and have time on my hands! I really enjoy "What should've
happened!" in TV sitcoms. So I guess that's what motivates me. I guess you people can tell I'am not a writer, but just someone that likes to put their ideas down on paper. Or in this case in a forum!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
great stories as always. I had another story in mind for Margaret, but you do improve my basic story. Another old favorite is Donna Reed Show with Shelly Fabares and Donna Reed of course. There was a story where Alex is going to remind Mary (daughter played by Shelly) that she is not too old for a spanking and Donna(wife and mother played by Donna) says something like Oh Alex you are impossible. Whatever that meant. ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE STORIES YOU DO INDEED CREATE SOME GREAT SHOULD HAVE BEENS. Have a great day.
Jim
Hello Jim, Thanks! I haven't seen a Donna Reed episode for quite awhile. But years back I wrote something up about Donna being spanked for dying her hair blonde. I don't know if you remember that episode? Donna has always been a turn-on for me. By the way, have you seen that pic of her in www.sitcomsonline.com? If you haven't you might be surprised? She's shown doing a soap commercial, dressed in very suggestive undies! It's on page 6 in The Donna Reed Show section (of course!) Also Donna is shown spanking Paul Peterson on page !.

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-25-2008 at 12:43 PM.