MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM

Ann Vents Her Anger

"One Day At A Time" Divorcee Ann Romano lives with her two daughters Julie and Barbara in an apartment building. Where Dwayne Schneider is the Superintendent.

....As the scene opens, Ann Romano is teaching her 15 year old daughter the importance of education!......Whack!........"O-OUCH!".......Smack!......"(Sob!) M-Mom......it won't happen again!"...Crack!. Squirming over Ann's lap with her jeans and panties bunched around her knees, Barbara is paying the price for playing hooky. As her mother's wooden hairbrush beats out a steady tune!
Slap!.........."AAAAAH!"........Whack!........"Yea h! Barbara!"........Smack!
"I've had enough!".........Crack!.........."Of your independent attitude!"
Slap!.........."OOOOOW!...(Sob!)..M-mom...I-I".......Whack!....."O-OUCH! I-I just went!"..........Splat!......"(Sob!) To the record store!".......Slap!
"OOOOOW! P-Please mom!" Finally stopping the punishing spanking, a wheezing Ann lays down the hairbrush! "G-Gosh mom......I just went to the store to get David Cassidy's new record!" Barbara whines while feverously rubbing her very red, sore bottom. "Barb,....I don't care....You should have been in school!" Ann rants; "I'am getting very tired of both you and Julie doing what you damn please!"

......Hearing a knock on the door, a frustrated Ann calls; 'Who is it?" "Hi...Ms. Romano...It's Dwayne......Dwayne Schneider!" Opening the door Ann groans; "Ok!..Schneider......What is it?" "Ah!..I heard the noise up here...And I thought maybe someone was in trouble!" He replies while looking over at a red-eyed Barbara. "Yeah!..Barbara is!" Ann snaps. "Oh! ...Ms. Romano calm down!" Schneider coaxes; "Have a drink...Or something!" "Drink nothing....I'am damn tired of teenagers that act like brats!" Ann growls; "First the school calls telling me Barbara skips a class....And now it's nearly 7 o'clock......And Julie isn't home yet from her waitress job!" "Hmmmm! what time does she get off?" Schneider asks while opening a couple of beers from the refrigerator. "Oh!...She works from right after school....Until 6 o'clock!" Ann groans while taking a beer. "Maybe they're busy?" He reasons; "Don't worry Ms. Romano...If she isn't home soon...I'll take a ride over there!"

......Getting to be 8 o'clock, Ann nervously looking out the window asks; "Schneider.....How about giving me a ride over to the restaurant ok?"
"Sure Ms. Romano....But I think you're worrying too much!" "Yeah! easy for you to say!" She snaps while opening the front door. "But ...Let's go anyway!" Driving over to the restaurant, Ann stares in shock, as she sees Julie sitting in a booth talking to a boy. Marching over she growls: "well young lady....Why aren't you home?" Looking up startled, Julie answers; "Gosh...Hi mom....What are you doing here?" "Looking for you!" A disgusted Ann grunts; "Now...Let's go home young lady...Right now!" "Gee! ok mom.....But let me change my uniform first...Ok?" "No it's not ok!" Ann snaps while taking Julie's arm and leading her out the door. "Let's go Schneider.....I have work to do at home!"

........Getting back to the apartment, Julie tries to reason with her infuriated mother. "God! mom.......I'am 17 years old....You don't have to treat me like a kid!" "Well...Well....Old lady!" Ann muses; "Then why didn't you call me?"
"Gee! I dunno!": Julie shrugs; "I guess...I forgot!" "Mature people call!" Ann reminds; "That's why I treated you like a kid." Watching the conflict silently, Schneider intervenes; "Hey...Hey! You both are too mad.....Let's sit down and talk it over!" "Schneider there's nothing to talk about!" Julie shouts; "I don't want to be treated like a child!" Looking over at Ann, who's now at the boiling point, Schneider groans; "I-I think it's time for me to leave....See ya!"

.......Racing over, Ann takes his arm and pleads; "Oh! no Dwayne.....Stay here awhile!" Then leaving, Ann goes into bedroom. Staring at Julie, still dressed in her short skirted waitress uniform, Schneider sighs: Why don't.....I ever mind my own business?" Coming back into the living room, a very angry Ann is carrying her trusty, wooden hairbrush. "Now....We'll get down to business!" She glares at Julie. "N-Now Mom....You can't be serious?" Julie gasps, as she backs away holding her hands over the back of her skirt! "Very serious!" Ann replies as she asks Schneider; "Dwayne......Could you help me?" Looking around the room, Schneider quips; "Ya! mean me?" "Yeah! Schneider
....You!.......Julie is too strong for me...one on one!"

.....Grasping her arm, Ann wrestles Julie over to the couch, then pushes her face down across the firm cushions! "(Pant!) N-No..You don't!" Julie cries as she struggles in her Mother's grip. "Schneider!" Ann gasps; "Please hold her arms!" Begrudgingly he grasps Julie's wrists, then pins them down on the couch. "M-Mom....What the Hell...Are you doing?" She cries as Ann kneels down across the backs of her twisting knees! "(Pant!)..I'am going to (Pant!) Make sure you won't.....Forget this soon!" Reaching down, Ann pulls Julie's short, yellow waitress skirt and slip up over her slim hips. Pulling against Schneider's strong grip, Julie tries to roll over as her mother slowly slides down the thin, pink panties! "(Grunt!) Damn M-Mom....Don't!"

.......With Barbara watching from the open door in her bedroom, Ann raises the hairbrush!........Whack!........"OOOOOW!".....Feel ing the stinging impact, Julie's bare hips lurch up!..........Crack!.........."AAAAAAAH!...D-DAMN!"
Whack!...........OOOOOW!.........Slap!......."M-Mom.....It h-hurts!"
Smack!........."O-OUCH!....."OOOOH!".. With Schneider holding tightly, Julie fights her captors, as she bucks and squirms on every punishing blow from the hard surfaced brush! ....Whack!........"UUUUUGH!".........Smack!
"AAAAAAAH!" ...Kicking her long legs, Julie finally breaks free from Ann's kneeling hold. As she twists her bare bottom away from the punishing implement. "(Pant!)...No you don't!" An irritated Ann cries while wrapping her left arm around Julie's waist. Then pulling the fallen skirt and slip back up, raises the brush again! "(Pant!) Schneider...Let her go (Pant!)...I'll handle it!" .....Smack!........."OOOOOW!...D-DAMN MOM!".............Crack!
Feeling her mother's ire, Julie grits her teeth and lays still, as Ann finishes the torrid punishment!.........Smack!..........Crack!........ .."OOOOOOOOH!"
Working evenly across Julie's slim, quivering buttocks, she turns them into a bright red!........Whack!........."(Choke!) I-I'AM SORRY!"........Smack!
"(Sob!) P-PLEASE,,,M-MOM!".........Crack!........"OOOOOW!" With Schneider and Barbara watching in awe, Ann completely takes control..."(Pant!) Ok! Julie.....Now you know!".........Whack!....That I expect a call!"......Slap!
"When you are late!"........Smack!.....Crack!.......Splat!...... "(Sob!) Y-YES MOM......Y-YES!...AAAAAAH!"

......Getting up from the couch, Ann cradles the now warm hairbrush. Then watches her 17 year old daughter squirm and rub her very sore bottom vigorously! "Oooooh! God!..........I-I've never had one...(Sob!) This hard before!" Then reaching down, Ann quickly pulls up Julie's pink panties, and pushes down the short skirt from Schneider's wandering eyes! Sitting down and hugging Julie, Ann reasons; "Honey.....That was for your own good!"

Coming soom: Ex-Husband Ed Cooper pays Ann a visit!