MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2007, 11:39 AM

The Kaylex and Emmy Show.

Just a little joke that requires your participation!

For those of you who heard about this, lucky you. For those of you who didn't... what a shame.

My dear friend Kaylex and I are under the impression that there needs to be Spank TV. All spanking all the time, and you get it on normal cable!

There would be commercials featuring Ian from Loundon Tanners (you should hear our immitation of that one) Amaturespanking.com, and Chad's Paddels. Other commercials are welcome. Oh yes and the one for Arnica.

The most popular show would be the Emmy and Kaylex show. A spanking disscussion show where Emmy and Kaylex disscuss frequently and not so frequently asked questions about the spanking scene.

Since we may never really be able to get our show underway, because GaryS refuses to support us on amaturespanking. Boo. You Top! We're going to do it as a forum thread, participation from the our studio audience is greatly appricieted.

Today's disscussion topic on the Emmy and Kaylex show:

*gets announce voice in check*

"Kaylex, there is much debate on the sensual feel of a spanking. Diffrent implements, diffrent feelings. We all know this to be true, but let's disscuss it a little furthur. Why do some people prefer the softness of leather over the harshness of the wood paddle? When we all know that they could take a good dose of both and survive? Also what about those special implements that can put a bottom into subspace so quickly it leaves the top with little to do, but then put in other hands can leave such a sting that it causes the bottom to squirm. For instance, the flogger, and the infamous Chad Strap that you, myself, and my dear freind Emily are familar with. What are your thoughts, Kaylex? As well as the the members of the studio audience?"