MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-06-2010, 01:48 PM

UK Spanking Magazine

Hello!

My friend Suzy James, who publishes the transvestite magazine, X-DRESSER, is planning to launch a new publication about the UK spanking scene. It will include several pages of contact ads and anyone wishing to place an advert can contact editor@xdpublications.co.uk to find out more. (All contact ads should include a picture, a method of getting in touch and be no more than 150 words long). The magazine will feature 100 glossy, digest-sized pages packed full of club reviews, DVD reviews, interviews, pictures, erotic fiction and plenty more. It will sell in sex shops throughout the UK and will welcome readers' contributions, especially from female spanking fans.

I've been lucky enough to have been made deputy editor of the mag, so feel free to get in touch with me if you're interested in getting involved. I've always missed Janus, so as far as I'm concerned, it will be great to have a new spanking mag to read in the bath!

Amber Louise
x

www.xdpublications.co.uk
Old 10-25-2010, 01:30 PM

Spanking Mag Website

Here's the new web link for those who messaged to ask. It includes all the info about contact ads...

www.get-spanked.co.uk

Love,
Amber Louise
x