MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-06-2009, 11:48 PM

Paulines Peril I

Pauline could feel the squishies inside her as she made her way back to the house. The night was cool which was good because everyone would have their windows shut and would be less likely to hear her if she made any noise. She just loved the feeling that she had after she had been with Chad. She felt all rubbery and then of course there was the squishies. As she climbed back up the rose trellis to her room she tried to think of the next time Chad and her could be together. She crawled back in her room and turned to close the window, and just as she closed it the room was flooded with light. Turning around quickly she was looking directly into her mother’s stern face with her father standing right behind her with an oil lamp.
“Where you been child”, asked her mother?
“Oh! I was just out walk…I couldn’t sleep so I thought a good brisk stretch of the legs would help me to sleep”, replied stuttering Pauline.
Her father boomed out, “Then why didn’t you use the door? Why did you come sneaking around like a night shadow?”
“I just didn’t want to awaken anyone needlessly”, lied Pauline.
“Just thinking of others were you. How considerate”, replied her father.
Pauline could tell by the look on both of their faces that neither were buying any of what she said.
Her mother then spoke out, “Raise your hem child”
“But why mother, Why would you ask something like that?”
“Don’t ask me why, just do it and do it quick.”
Trembling Pauline bent and lifted the hem of her skirt and then turned to her father who had stepped to the side while her mother bent down, and said, “Father I was just out walking like I said, and I slipped down by that dead fall in the dark, but I…” She trailed off feeling her mothers hands slide up under her skirt and then into her pantaloons, and her bloomers. She just looked at her father as she felt her mothers hand slide up inside of her, unable to come up with a good excuse for the ultimate results.
Her mother stood up and stated, “Well Joseph it is as we feared and expected.”
Pauline was turning to her father and blurted out, “But daddy I love him and we were just trying to make each other feel good. We are going to get married, he said so. Go ahead and ask him yourself.”
Her father just stood there and glared at her with eyes ablaze which made her step back and swallow fear creeping up her throat. Then she heard her mothers voice, “Joseph, “Be strong, you know what has to be done.”
“I do!” said her husband and reached out and grabbed Pauline by the wrist and hauled her out of the room almost jerking her arm out of her socket as she was pulled along down the hallway. They didn’t stop when they got to the landing but just glided down the stairs in a whirlwind descent and then a quick turn when they got to the bottom landing. She could tell that her father was heading towards the back of the house, and then suddenly she knew where they were going.
“Oh no daddy! Please not the carriage house! I’ll be good real good, you won’t have any more problems with me, you’ll see!”
Pauline’s father wasn’t listening to her empty pleas and just heading out like he was on the way to a Saturday horse auction. Just outside the back door Pauline tried to loosen her fathers grip, but to no avail. It was like an iron shackle and he suddenly stopped and faced her with her fast paced breathing, and then whipping around jerked her along so quickly it jerked her off of her feet and he ended up dragging her across the cinder walk to the Carriage house. Pauline kicked and screamed all the way begging for her father to be lenient, and forgiving to her, but her cries fell on deaf ears. Pauline was spoiled rotten by her father. He always gave her what she wanted, and now for the first time he was going to give her what she needed.
Her father opened the door and drug her in and then dropped her on the floor while he locked the door. Pauline tried to get up to go somewhere but there was no where to go. Her father turned and went to her as she tried to hide behind the buggy and drug her out with her pleading for him not to hurt her. You see this was Pauline’s first time in the Carriage house. She had laid in her bed sometimes at night and had heard her brothers in the Carriage house with her father. She heard the “Swist-thwack”, and then the “Swist-thwack” over and over again. The next day she would see one of her four brothers limping, or she would take food to them laying on their stomachs in their room. Fear gripped her and she began to shake as her father tied a tack strap to her wrist and then to the other one all the while with her pleading, “Oh no daddy, please no, no!”
Then her father drug her to an empty saddle stand off to the side of the buggy. He whipped her over and fastened the straps to a ring at the bottom of the stand. With her bent over the stand she could feel the blood start to rush to her head and her excitement made it hard to breathe. She felt him grab her left ankle and fasten it to one side of the saddle stand and then the right one to the right side. Pauline knew deep in her heart that there was no going back from here, but she wasn’t ready for what was to come next. Her father reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it up over her butt and let it pile on her back. It didn’t stay there long but just fell down her back and covered her golden blond hair. Then she felt him pick up her petticoat and also deposit that on her back. She felt his strong calloused hands reach under her and loosen her pantaloons and pulled them down as far as they would go to just above her knees. He then untied the tie that held up her bloomers and pulled them down to the same place as the pantaloons. He looked down at his 15 year old daughters white bottom and gazed at her loveliness, white in color with roses of color blooming in the thick fleshy curves, and the darkening cavern dipping down in between her cheeks. Then his gazed led down to her bloomers stretched open between her legs. There he saw a large wet mark that came from her.
Pauline raised her head when she heard him walking and panting watched as he crossed the room and picked up the buggy whip from the carriage. He looked at Pauline and flicked the whip with a “Swist” and then he headed back to her. This was too much for Pauline and she began to shake and whimper and whine, and then this morphed into begging screams. “Please no daddy! Don’t whip me daddy! Oh god, please don’t whip me! I’ll be good just please don’t…Aahhhh!” she screamed as the first stroke of the whip laid across her bare skin. The leather caused an immediate red whelp to rise up where the whip contacted her. Then as her father looked down he was rewarded with a few oozing spots of red where blood bubbled up from under her skin. He knew that by the time that he was done with her there would be many of these whelps and the whip would be covered with her blood.
Pauline was calming down a little and her father let go with another one just below the first with a swist-thwack! This was followed by a high pitched, “Iiaaaii from the girl bent over the wooden stand!
“Girl, how many times have you been meeting with that man? I know this isn’t the first time, and I want to know how many times you’ve been spreading for him?”
“Oh daddy”, said Pauline huffing and trying to catch her breath. “I guess it must have been about the seventh….Iiaaaii!” she let out another scream as the flexible leather whip scraped off another strip of skin. Oh god how this was hurting. She could still feel each mark left by the leather whip. Oh how much could she stand she wondered.
“Dam it girl I’m going to beat that slut out of you”, and with that he let go with another stroke of the whip!
“Oww…iiaaaii” Pauline tensed and jerked away from the pain searing through her butt but there was no place for her to go so she relaxed back down on the stand with her hair falling in sweaty locks across her face. She opened her eyes and saw the green ribbon that she put in her hair for Chad fall to the ground.
Her father looked at her butt and saw that she was much softer than her sons evidenced by the mass of whelps and the many pricks where blood oozed across her white skin. He could see a small dot drop down on her bloomers where the dark wet area was. He cracked the whip off to the side and watched as his daughter jumped, and then loudly begged.
“Oh please don’t whip me anymore daddy, I’ll never see Chad again, I promise”, she sobbed out in her pain.
Her father replied that he was sure that she wouldn’t as her brothers was taking a bullwhip to that worthless child stealer right about now. Pauline only had a moment to think about this before another crack came from the leather whip. The leather was laid across her bare bottom and then as the whip snapped back at a high rate of speed the friction from the leather heated up her butt. The liquid in her skin actually boiled and burst capillaries and moving off the skin tore through to let blood ooze out.
“Awwwahhh! Oh God daddy, Oh please it hurts so much, please don’t hit me again!”