MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 11-02-2006, 02:39 AM

Star 80

Does anyone have a photo of the apparatis used on Star 80. It is a very erotic piece of furniture.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:28 PM

nvdpmn,
Wasn't that the movie about Peter Bogdonovich's former playboy-centerfold girlfriend who was murdered by her ex-husband? If so, I saw it a long time ago and don't remember the furniture/apparatus that you are talking about. Could you describe it for us?
Old 11-03-2006, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
nvdpmn,
Wasn't that the movie about Peter Bogdonovich's former playboy-centerfold girlfriend who was murdered by her ex-husband? If so, I saw it a long time ago and don't remember the furniture/apparatus that you are talking about. Could you describe it for us?
I don't recall if Bogdanovich was the beau, but you are correct that this is the Playboy model who was murdered by her ex. He shot her in the face with a shotgun. Not a pretty way to go for a pretty girl.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:14 AM

RG,

Its been quite a few years since I saw the movie, so I did a little research in order to refesh my memory. The playmate in question was Dorothy Stratten, who was portrayed in Star 80 by Mariel Hemmingway, and she was in a relationship with Bogdanovich. But I did not know that he later married Stratten's younger sister.

Here is a link to a brief synopsis of her story. It mentions the apparatus that ndvpmn alluded to, but does not show a picture or give very much detail about it.

http://www.franksreelreviews.com/sho...s/stratton.htm

And a side note that maybe of interest to spankos. Stratten starred in a movie called Autumn Born (1979) in which she was either caned or spanked with a riding crop, I can't remember which. I have never seen the movie but I vaguely recall seeing some stills somewhere a few tears ago on the internet. Has anyone else seen this movie or know more details about this particular scene?

Last edited by jackie seven; 11-04-2006 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add a papagraph
Old 11-04-2006, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
RG,
Has anyone else seen this movie or know more details about this particular scene?
Yes, Dorothy Stratton is correct. I didn't know that he married her younger sister, though.

I've seen a video clip of the scene, though not the whole movie. She's laying flat on a narrow bed while the chastisement is being given. I think there was also another girl who got it in this film, too. But it's been a long while and my memory, too, is a bit fuzzy.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:11 PM

Interesting article. I had to laugh, though, at the caption on the aerial photograph of Centennial High School because it's in Coquitlam, part of the greater Vancouver area, but NOT part of Vancouver itself. I guess they just say Vancouver because people will recognize that name.

Hardly anyone is actually from the city of Vancouver (well I shouldn't say "hardly anyone" because lots of people do live there, but many are just part of the Greater Vancouver area), usually one of the outside municipalities. Me, I was born in New Westminster and raised in North Vancouver. I did know a couple of people who went to Centennial though (but that would have been long after Dorothy Stratten was there)
Old 11-06-2006, 01:52 AM

Dorothy Stratten

RG,

The movie you are thinking of is "Autumn Born." It has a "rodding" type of scene earlier in the film. But the scene with Dorothy is very erotic for those of us who are into spankings.

What an unfortunate end to a beautiful girl's life.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:14 PM

If you get a membership to www.firmhandspankings.com you'll find clips from Autumn Born there. You'll also find clips from the French film La Fessee and a whole slew of original clips with Sierra Salem, Samantha Woodley, and others.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
If you get a membership to www.firmhandspankings.com you'll find clips from Autumn Born there. You'll also find clips from the French film La Fessee and a whole slew of original clips with Sierra Salem, Samantha Woodley, and others.
Firmhand Spanking is a good site. On a quality and professionalism level I would put it right up there with RS in many respects. I occasionally go by and join just to check up on what they've done lately.

One thing that put me a bit off to them early on were some "real life spanking" accounts that they promoted that obviously weren't. At least one of them has since been pulled and another recast in a bit of a different light. They were also called out awhile back on an obvious contradiction in factual statements by one of their models (she stated that she wasn't paddled at school in an interview, and then went into some detail on how she was in a message board). I was the one who actually caught that and told a friend who was also a member, and he posted something about it. They came up with a reasonable sounding explanation, but it still leaves the cloud of doubt in the air. For those who don't care about factual experiences, or about factualty in general (and many do not, understanding that a large part of the online commercial world is about building a fantasy), it was probably not a big deal. But for those of us who do, and there are more than a few as I learned from my old website, it undermines the credibility of the site.

It's a fundamental and unnecessary marketing error on the part of any spanking website to engage in such deceit. As Gary can tell you, there are more than enough girls around who are wiling to tell their real life spanking stories (for money, at least ). So the ones who didn't have anything worthwhile to talk about don't harm a site at all. They just offer an alternative background that doesn't matter to many, anyway, and builds the trust in the site for which it does (by not falsifying them).
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 PM

Truth is definitely stranger and more intriguing than fiction, RG. When we sit down with the girls and talk to them on-camera, I always tell them to tell the truth, not what they think I want to hear. I'm guessing most people can spot a fake story a mile off.