MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-12-2008, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman View Post
Cool story. I'd love to see the pictures also. Real life non consensual is as realistic as it gets.

As far as pressing charges, would she have really wanted to see her father go to jail and have to register as a sex offender? That is something that would have affected him immensely and would follow him around forever. Personally I think it is a terrible law, but unfortunately many states have them on the books.
IF the story was real and that is a big IF and highly unlikely....then pictures should not be distributed just so perverts could get themselves off looking at them and anyone that requests them should be ashamed of themselves and double check their human being card because I think you will find it has expired. In addition...if anything is non consensual then it IS breaking major laws and moral grounds and YES charges should be pressed no matter if the offender is a relative or not. In real life all we do is consensual and the second that it becomes non consensual it is WRONG no other way around it completely WRONG and ABUSE!

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:25 AM

So I am not the only one who wondered whether this story was real.
On the other hand, had it been set 50 years or so ago-would have been more believable.
Yes, if it happened it was nonconsensual. As for pressing charges, I can see both sides. Yes, it was assault. But from the wife's point of view could see how embarrassing it might be to explain to the authorities that she had gotten spanked, of all things. It would have been different had he slapped or hit in the face.