MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-22-2008, 09:31 PM

Father Does Know Best. Part 1

It's early one Saturday Afternoon. and the Andersons are debating a spanking that Betty received the day before. Betty is in her bedroom, standing before her father Jim, with head bowed listening to his lecture! "You know Betty......your Mother and I always try to do what is best for you and the other children!" ..."Yes, I know!" Betty whines; "B-But Daddy....I'am really too old for spankings!" Looking over at Margaret standing near the doorway. Jim replies; "Well Betty.....your mother did what she thought best!"
"B-But Dad......A spanking.....Was that best?" "Betty!" Margaret interrupts
"I know you're nearly 18 now......But let's face it.....You asked for it!"
"Ah!..Ah!" let's not bicker!" Jim contends;"The spanking happened....And I trust your Mother's judgement!" .."Gosh!...You both are against me!" Betty whimpers while stamping her feet! "Jim....This is why I spanked her!" Margaret moans; "Betty is going through her independent years!" Just smiling, Jim looks at Betty's firery eyes...."Dad....How 'bout Bud and Kathy.....T-They haven't been spanked for a long time!" "Betty, now you're being ridiculous!" Jim counters; "Your Mother and I only spank when necessary.......Not...on whom!"

Slowly walking over to Betty's vanity table, Jim reaches down and pulls out the bench, then sits down. Calmly looking up at Betty, now twisting her hands together nervously. "Now Princess!" He sighs; "I'am going to spank you....For showing dis-respect to your Mother!"...."W-What did I do wrong?" Betty sobs, glancing over at Mother, now carefully closing the door!.."Betty....You';ve disrupted our entire family with your never ending complaints!" Jim continues...."Gee Daddy.....I-I'll be better....I..I promise! "Betty pleads, as she stares down at her Father's lap!

Looking back at her Mother, Betty bleats; "Mom.....Your spanking should be enough.....I-I don't need another....Please!" As Margaret remains silent with a stern look across her face. ...Jim beckons; "Betty....Please come over here...And get over my lap!" Slowly moving with a tremble in her steps, Betty reluctantly obeys her Father's wishes by placing her hands on his left leg, and lowering herself down onto his lap!...."What a-about Bud and K-Kathy?" She sobs; "They'll hear the spanking!" ...."Bud's playing basketball and Kathy is at her friend Karen's house!" Margaret informs, as she seems to relish the setting!

Wincing and staring down at the carpeted floor, Betty feels the skirt of her loose fitting dress being raised over her hips onto her back. Followed by the frilly, while slip!....."(Sob!) D-Daddy.......Not on the b-bare....Please!"Betty wails, as Jim marvels to himself, how much Betty has matured since his last spanking! Then hooking his forefingers under the waistband, he replies while straining to curb his emotions;..."Princess.....I need to see....what
I'am doing!" Sliding the tight, white cotton panties down to Betty's wobbly
knee caps, as she grimaces;... "O-Oh! D-Daddy.....Not too hard...Please!"

Watching with a gleam in her eye, Margaret inches over and sits on the bed for a closer view, Then seeing Jim's strong right hand raise, Margaret's eyes blink, as it comes down with a loud.........Whack! ....."Oooooow!"Smack!........."G-God...Dad!".........Crack!........"(Sob!) AAAAAAH!" Raising and falling on each spank, Betty's naked hips twist and squirm across her Father's lap.......Whack!........"P-Please D-Dad!"............Splat!
"O-Ouch...It h-hurts!"....... Crack!......."(Sob!) AAAAAh!"

As the scene shifts downstairs, 16 year old Bud has just entered the backdoor. "Boy!
am I starved!" He thinks while opening up the refrigerator. Looking inside, his attention is diverted!........Smack!......."OOOOOW!.....P-Please!"
"What's going on?" He mumbles while closing the fridge door., and walking into the Foyer. .....Whack!......."O-Ouch...P-Please Dad!" Hearing the muffled
sounds coming from upstairs!...."G-Gosh....It's Betty...Getting a spanking!"
Quickly but quietly, Bud climbs the stairs and stops at Betty';s bedroom!
Smack!.......Crack!........"OOOOOOOOW! D-Daddy!"

Beginning to tremble with excitement, Bud looks through the keyhole in the door. As his eye nearly pops out. With a perfect angle, he sees his older sister, Betty twisting over Dad's lap, getting her totally naked bottom spanked!....Slap!......."O-Oh!...D-Dad!"......Crack!.........Whack!.....Smack!
"OOOOOOOOW!"...Stopping, Jim continues his lecture; ""Betty.....This spanking was very necessary.......You don't sass your Mother!" Reaching back to rub her now sore and very red cheeks, Betty groans;"Yes D-Daddy (Sob!)......It will not happen....(Sob!).....Again!" Still looking through the keyhole, Bud feels light headed, as he stares wide-eyed at his sisters long, shapely legs and lovely, bare buttocks!

Giving Betty's sore bottom one more slap, Jim orders her to stand in the corner next to her bed, with skirts up and panties still down! "G-God! Bud wheezes as he staggers from the door and starts downstairs, just before hearing; "Ok!Margaret.......Now it's your turn!" Feeling nearly frozen to the spot, Bud crawls back to the door and peeps inside again!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-23-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:42 PM

Part 2 to follow!