MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 03-26-2016, 08:11 PM

Smile Arianna video

Great to see Arianna back. Gary, when are you going to put her and her daughter over your knee for a good hand spanking in another great Mother/Daughter video.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:17 PM

Arianna Bends For The Belt

Thanks. She's been out of pocket the past year or so. We did put a video out with the 2 of them (Arianna spanking Shayla) a few weeks ago if you missed that. It's called "Shayla's Cell Phone."

The one you're speaking of that's new this week is "Arianna Bends For The Belt." She is made to bend over a stool for a whipping with a belt. Enjoy! Here is a link to a sample video clip and some stills:
http://www.amateurspankings.com/home

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosrettap1958 View Post
Great to see Arianna back. Gary, when are you going to put her and her daughter over your knee for a good hand spanking in another great Mother/Daughter video.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:42 AM

Well, F/f or even f/F is not really my style Gary. But I'll keep looking.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosrettap1958 View Post
Well, F/f or even f/F is not really my style Gary. But I'll keep looking.

The people who are into F/F are very vocal about wanting it. That's why you see so many spanking video sites with F/F. We've (AmateurSpankings) been lucky enough through the years to have a couple of really good female spankers, Val and Paige. But overall, it works much better for us to do M/F...for a number of reasons I won't bore you with.

There are some other scenes coming with both Arianna and Shayla. And they are M/F scenes. So, nosrettap1958, you will be good to go!
Old 03-30-2016, 08:12 AM

Gary,
I've had a number of Mother/Daughter spanking encounters and one Aunt/Niece encounter over the years always a big turn on. I've always spanked them with me sitting in a armless chair and they draped over my lap with their hands and toes on the floor head down and bare bottom up.

Once I had the daughter introduce her mother to me for a spanking. I said to the daughter who I spanked pretty hard a few nights before, that she couldn't want another trip 'to the woodshed.' She just laughed and pulled her mother towards me by the arm and said how abut me and my mom for a trip. Her mom looked so cute standing there slightly blushing and said, "I hear you spank good." We must have done that 'trip to the woodshed' at least a half a dozen times, they didn't mind and neither did I.

Great videos Gary!! keep up the good work.