MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 01-25-2009, 07:35 AM

Wife spanked by another man

Purely by chance I found this website and thought I would share it with you.

This guy reported an incident and wanted to know if it's happened to anyone else.

I've enclosed the link if anyone wants to see it or give their own account.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/394632

In essence this guy's wife caught him looking at a spanking mag. As you can imagine, any of us would be embarassed. But after the initial shock she made a startling admission. She related an incident over 20 years ago which took place on her Firm's convention in the Caribbean

At the time his wife was quite a looker. He describes her with an eye-popping 38-24-37 figure of 25. Her manager at the time, a guy in his 50's, wanted to have his picture taken with the young lady in her yellow bikini.

Reading between the lines, the manager must have fantasised over putting the well-endowed woman over his lap for the whole trip.

Some time later after they were back at work, she confessed to to a fraud which resulted in the manager giving her an ultimatum Apparently he lectured her in his office after work and he told her that instead of sacking her would treat her like his own daughter and put her across his knee and give her a good spanking. Which she reluctanctly accepted.

And this was the humiliating part for the wife. The couple had arranged to go out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary. She'd worn black seamed stockings, suspender belt and French cream silk knickers as a surprise and the manager got the full benefit.

Now I found that quite a turn-on.

Has anyone on here found out at a later stage their wife has been spanked? Or maybe you're the woman been spanked.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:05 PM

wife spanked by other man

Well I have been spanked by two men, not my husband, so it does happen
Old 04-08-2010, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinUK View Post

This guy reported an incident and wanted to know if it's happened to anyone else.

In essence this guy's wife caught him looking at a spanking mag. As you can imagine, any of us would be embarassed. But after the initial shock she made a startling admission. She related an incident over 20 years ago which took place on her Firm's convention in the Caribbean

At the time his wife was quite a looker. He describes her with an eye-popping 38-24-37 figure of 25. Her manager at the time, a guy in his 50's, wanted to have his picture taken with the young lady in her yellow bikini.

Reading between the lines, the manager must have fantasised over putting the well-endowed woman over his lap for the whole trip.

Some time later after they were back at work, she confessed to to a fraud which resulted in the manager giving her an ultimatum Apparently he lectured her in his office after work and he told her that instead of sacking her would treat her like his own daughter and put her across his knee and give her a good spanking. Which she reluctanctly accepted.

And this was the humiliating part for the wife. The couple had arranged to go out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary. She'd worn black seamed stockings, suspender belt and French cream silk knickers as a surprise and the manager got the full benefit.

Has anyone on here found out at a later stage their wife has been spanked? Or maybe you're the woman been spanked.
thanks u alot for this
Old 05-05-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinUK View Post

My wife has been spanked by another man It was very exciting indeed. I am amazed how hard she took it took place over a whole evening and she ended up fully undressed and even a mild pussy spanking