MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-24-2007, 09:27 PM

Spanking

Hi There Veronica Let's Go To Live Chat And Personal Chat.

Don
Old 11-25-2007, 12:16 AM

Oh dear gawsh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandy40don View Post
Hi There Veronica Let's Go To Live Chat And Personal Chat.

Don
Old 11-25-2007, 03:00 AM

It just sickens me to know that two of the finest people in the community are being attacked in such a vindictive and cruel way. Remember that there are so many here in your corner.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-25-2007, 04:49 AM
HandMarks

I don't really think we're in a position to judge her ex husband. If it were Child services threatening to take her kid to a foster home that would be a different matter but this is the kids father merely telling her to quit her day job in the interests of the child. If there's blackmail and threats involved (which doesnt seem to involve the ex from what I've read so far) then thats a seperate matter. Wether we like it or not minors do have access to this stuff. I'm sure anyone here who grew up with the internet and a spanking fetish will agree So how would you have liked to go to school and find a picture of your mother getting spanked taped to your locker?
Sorry, but let's not blow it out of proportion. It's not exactly Sophie's choice here.

(Should add that I'm assuming the ex is the childs biological father although it hasnt been established. If it isn't then I agree with everyone else)

Last edited by HandMarks; 11-25-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:33 AM

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. There is nobody I know of who is LESS deserving of such treatment. Your ex and his "friend" are cowards and idiots.

One question: Though I am so happy to have your pictures in my book, if you need me to remove them to protect you and yours, just say the word.

Again, my sincerest regrets for your troubles. Maybe something will work out.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 11-25-2007, 12:10 PM

Paul-

Thank you for your kind words. I was sorry to hear of your Mother and please know you are also in our thoughts and prayers.

As for the book, yes, no images can appear of me or Dr. D. I making that decision for my child's best interests.

Thank you very much and best to you always-
Veronica
Old 11-25-2007, 10:56 PM
BareSpanker

You'll Get Through This

I know you've taken down some sites but that could be perhaps be construed as an admission that you thought there was something wrong with them. I'm sure you've gotten a good advisor... do whatever he/she says. of course.....

This is merely for consideration: I was wondering if maybe you should add back a message to your sites such as: "We are and always have been strongly committedd to the safety and well being of all children. We are adamantlly against the spanking of children. Our websites have been taken down at the moment but in the past they were nothing more or less than a perfecly ethical, moral and legal inestigation into harmless forms of erotic play amongst consenting adults..... etc. etc.."

P.S. I'm sure you could get hundreds of us to swear out affidavits confirming that such statements about you and your websites are true.

Wish there was something folks out here could do to help. If there is let us all know.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandMarks View Post
I don't really think we're in a position to judge her ex husband. If it were Child services threatening to take her kid to a foster home that would be a different matter but this is the kids father merely telling her to quit her day job in the interests of the child. If there's blackmail and threats involved (which doesnt seem to involve the ex from what I've read so far) then thats a seperate matter. Wether we like it or not minors do have access to this stuff. I'm sure anyone here who grew up with the internet and a spanking fetish will agree So how would you have liked to go to school and find a picture of your mother getting spanked taped to your locker?
Sorry, but let's not blow it out of proportion. It's not exactly Sophie's choice here.

(Should add that I'm assuming the ex is the childs biological father although it hasnt been established. If it isn't then I agree with everyone else)
Interesting observation. First time I've seen you post here HandsMark. What a way to jump in and introduce yourself. Blackmail is pretty severe when it comes to "the interest of a child." From what I have read Veronica is a making a sacrifice like any loving mother would do. As a mom who has been through a nasty custody battle it is fair for me to say it is more than just "telling her to quit her day job." If that were the case then it wouldn't be so upsetting. This is demanding that she give up a something that is a part of her. Just a curious thought... What if all the actors in the world who are divorced blackmailed their ex's that they have to stop being an actor "or else" when it comes to their rights as a parent ? Hollywood would be in a helluva lot of trouble.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-26-2007, 03:48 AM
HandMarks

I think a mother and a father (and non one else) are both entitled to there opinions on whats best for their child. It they're both on board with starring in spanking movies then so be it. If the father is a deadbeat then it's none of his business however we don't know this. I'm not going to pretend it wouldnt be better for the child to not have to deal with this. And it's not a lifestyle or a part of her. It is a job. We're not talking about what they do with friends or each other in private. We're talking about they're business.
What doesnt sit right with me is that this started out as a custody type thing in the first post and then (presumably after legal council was sought) it suddenly became a situation of threats from unknown parties and blackmail and hate crimes against spanko's which now concerns all of us. If that is the case then it should be fought against by everyone here but I've noticed that everything is worded in legal terms and void of any actual information.
This is a very vague situation so far and I'm not so sure we're getting an accurate portrayal of whats happening. Maybe it's just legal maneuvering in which case we're supporting someone blindly. More facts would be helpful.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:04 AM

HandMarks: Firstly, I second what Amber said--interesting way to jump in and say hi.

You have some valid points. I actually agree with your take that the biological father does have a right to be concerned for his child's welfare, even if his concern is misguided. Happens all the time in custody cases.

However, I think, perhaps since you are new, you are missing the reality that for many members here, Veronica is not merely a spanking model on the screen; she is a friend in the real, physical world. Many people here have met her in person, have done play with her, have done videos with her, are aware of all the hard work put in and obstacles jumped to get her site off the ground, and consider her a friend, in the vanilla sense, beyond any spanking involvement. People are concerned for her because they know her, not just because she's a spanko.

The implications here that affect everyone are that a child is involved, which cuts straight to those of us who are parents, and that she was outed in a vindictive way by a third party, something which could conceivably happen to anyone here. And that was made clear from the very first post.

I welcome you to the site, and I hope you will continue to contribute. You are certainly entitled to your personal views. Just tread carefully when it comes to delicate situations with which you are unfamiliar.