MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-25-2006, 08:19 PM

Question What would you do ?

Let's say you were out and about with your spanking partner, in the public eye. Maybe it's the mall, the grocery store, a sporting event ect, and the spankee does something that would ordinarily earn a spanking.
Spanker; What would you do ? Would you firmly steer the spankee to a private area ? Swat them right then and there as a warning ? Or would you lean close to whisper in their ear of what will happen later at home ?
Not that I've ever had to worry with that, I'm a good girl.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-26-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Not that I've ever had to worry with that, I'm a good girl.
Yes, yes. I'm sure it's a purely academic question, Amber.

In my case my choice would be to "...lean close to whisper in their ear of what will happen later at home." I'm not going to create a public scene, or do anything to publicly embarrass her unless she was really out of hand. Based on my experience, in the real world, getting entirely out of had is not something that occurs often, and a quick response to straighten up after a whispered warning is frequently effective.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:37 AM

Good question. It would really depend on the situation. More often than most, saying "Wait until we get home" only encourages MORE naughtiness. I tend to give that quick "I want your attention" swat. That's usually enough for the spankee to realize that if they DO keep being naughty, I have no compunction about applying more swats right there where we are.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:01 PM

I would always be game to see a spanking in public, althought its never happened. LOL And giving one in public might be a delightful fantasy. But in reality, I would never spank a woman in public anymore than I would have sex in public. That's just something that I, personally, think should be done behind closed doors between consenting adults. If you're talking about a spanking party or some setting like that, it might be different. But as far as spanking in the general public goes, I just can't see it.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:43 PM

Well, a public spanking might be a nice fantasy but in today's world you'd put yourself and your partner at great risk. I'd go with a firm word in her ear that we were leaving NOW! and direct her to the car. Once we got home we'd "chat" about her naughtiness with the assistance of a sturdy hairbrush.
Rafa
Old 11-26-2006, 10:16 PM

One of the few perks of living in New York CENSORED City is that I can pretty much get away with public spanking. New Yorkers don't really notice. Once the spankee realizes this, they tend to do a 180 in behavior VERY quick.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:09 PM

I know a couple that went to Disney World recently, and when they found a lifesize statue of Goofy sitting on a park bench, with his right hand raised in the air (going for his hat, but frozen in almost perfect spanking position) she draped herself across his lap, af if getting a spanking. And the guy got a great picture of it.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:29 AM

LOL That's cool. I've gone to wax museums and gotten pics of myself spanking celebrities. Public moments like that can be fun.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:43 PM

Ok, you two realize your giving a brat, I mean er..a really good girl, a lot of idea's ? tee hee.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 12-03-2006, 11:44 PM

Of course we do Amber. So do you wanna go to the wax museum first or Disney World?