MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-13-2006, 07:32 PM

Paige and Heather mother / daughter clips

Hello all,

This is my first post, although I've been a fan of Amateur Spankings for quite some time. In any case, mother / daughter scenes have always been a particular favorite of mine, and I have to say the two clips recently posted are as good as I've ever seen.

Let me rephrase that - they are fantastic! Heather was dead-on accurate in her role playing. Her discussion with Paige in the first clip, where she is spanked for getting caught making out at school, sounds like an actual discussion. There is a moment where Paige says she's getting spanked, and Heather reacts with predictable outrage, and when Paige says, "Fine, I'll tell your father and we'll talk about pulling you from the school," Heather gets up and *flounces* over to Paige in a way that was real. I'm not doing it justice, but if you like that kind of thing, you'll be bowled over just like I was. And then the second clip, where Heather gets paddled, is as hot as it is realistic.

Bravo, Paige and Heather! You've manage to ruin for me just about every other mother/daughter scene in the industry. I hope this "series" continues through many more episodes, and that it eventually gets bundled into a video.

I would really like to hear anyone else's comments. This is why I love Amateur Spankings: these two gems of spanking clips are some of the best scenes I've ever watched, and they are buried on a relatively obscure site (compared to the big boys, I mean.)

Patrick
Old 11-14-2006, 12:34 PM

i would agree with me i think both are very gorgeous looking too. i wish i could get spanking from paige too. i do like to see f/f spankings mother daugther you name it or any kind od of f/f spankings. they are hot especially good if both female spanker and spankeee is very hot and beautiful too
Old 11-15-2006, 12:37 AM

Nice............what a pair!
Old 12-03-2006, 11:55 AM
rayjayrx

where can one view these clips
Old 12-03-2006, 12:42 PM

Rayjay,

Here's the link:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/streamingclipindex.htm

Look for "Heather's Bad Grades" and "Heather Makes Out." There'll be a 3rd and final part to that posted as an update in a couple of weeks.