MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-20-2010, 12:41 PM

The Whipping

Breaking curfew. Smoking. Drinking. These were the reasons why Jennifer's dad and uncle were going to whip her for. The cute teen was in the basement. A petite pretty girl. It was a saturday night after supper. Dad and her uncle were just about finished securing her wrists to a beam overhead and her ankles to hooks set apart in the floor. Jennifer was completely naked. Her cute bare feet pressed into the cool floor of the basement. Her meaty full young buttocks arched back for punishment. Perfect teen cheeks.

Dad went to the wall and took down the whip. A martinet whip. Five thing strips of leather attached to a black wooden handle. A wicked looking implement.

"D-D-Daddy.....pleassssssssee...n-no...I'll never do t again...I..I promise" she pleaded.
"You can bet on that....now be silent and take your punishment" he ordered.

Jennifer trembled. Her dad stood behind her, her uncle stood to the side, arms folded. He waited to take his turn. Dad looked at his daughters clothing piled on the floor. He took aim.

HIISSSHWAP.....the first lash landed hard, dead center across the teen buttocks.
"Aaaaeeeeeeeeeerrioewwwaahhaaaplleasseee d-d-d-daddy...sob"
HIISSHHWAPP...HIISSSWHAP.......there as no hurry. They had all night.
Two more, one cross the upper cheeks and one harder across the very base.
She screamed as her tears fell. Her uncle walked around her to see her face as each lash landed.
"Hurts doesn't it?" he asked. "You haven't felt anything yet"

HIISSHHWAAPP.....HIISSWHHHAAOP.....the strips of leather fantailed out covering her cheeks. The stripes formed. She screamed her head off.

Daddy continued down and up her cheeks giving her 10 hard lashes.

He then handed the whip to her uncle.

"Your father is much to easy on you. I want your bottom pushed back for each stroke"

Jennifer cried and obeyed as best she could. Her uncle began the next round.
He laid into her very hard, top to base and then her thighs. Her screams filled the basement. Tears poured down like a river. Constant pleading.

Her uncle ignored her and gave her 10 hard lashes. Her teen bottom well striped now. He handed the whip back to her dad.

Dad spared her bottom briefly and gave her a few lashes across her bare back.
The worked down over her cheeks. he handed the whip back to her uncle who repeated the painful pattern. Then dad took the whip and stood directly before her. He warned her to keep her legs spread. He then snapped the whip up between her bottom cheeks striking her inner cheeks and anus directly.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEIEWWEEIROEOWWWWWWW W"

He gave her 3 lashes and handed the whip back to her uncle who gave her 3 more to the same spots. Then this part was finally over.

Her face filled with pain and tears. They let her down.

"Jennifer...go up to my bedroom and wait for us...leave your clothes down here" dad ordered.

Jennifer did not know what was going to happen next. She slowly went to her fathers bedroom and sobbed and waited. But that is another story.

(THis story was pure fiction)
Old 11-25-2010, 12:41 PM

great

I love your writing. Please write more.