MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-05-2009, 09:29 PM

Texas All-State Spanking Party 2010

It's BAAAAAAACK!!!!

"SPANKSTOCK", the Texas All-State Spanking Party, will be back in Dallas in 2010. March 12-14 to be exact. Join spankos from all over the USA and the world for an amazing three days of spanking fun! Last year's party included dozens of spanking models, implement vendors, the Naughty Boys spanking Party, demonstrations from some of the spanking world's most respected experts, spanking book authors, the biggest Texas Spanking Vendor Fair in history, two catered dinners, a spanking machine, pirates, wenches, a cannon (yes, I said a cannon), video and photography sessions,7 themed play areas (there'll be 8 this year), Suite Parties with a number of spanking celebrities, and, oh yes, 178 spankos all ready to give and receive spankings!!

Come join us in the Big D for a truly fantastic spanking party!

If you'd like more information, please write me privately at tubaman2020@aol.com.

See you in March!

Tubaman
Old 11-06-2009, 10:37 AM

This Texas event will be here before you know it. We at AmateurSpankings.com and MySpankingForum.com will be there as always, with naughty girls and a good time to be had by all.

If you have not been to this Texas event before, it's real easy to get here. 2 airlines (Southwest and American) both have hub airports in the DFW area which makes it easier and cheaper to travel to Dallas than just any of the other spanking party events.

Let's make it bigger than ever. We hope to see you in Texas in March!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:51 PM

The Texas party is always fun even though I have behaved so well each time I've attended. Alot of great work and planning is obvious and greatly appreciated by many. Now that the notice and reminder is up- is that my blessing to go ahead take a break from being good until then ? Seems fair to me.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-06-2009, 04:43 PM

Wish it were now while I am in town.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 PM

TASSP yahoo group

We now have the Texas All-State Spanking Party yahoo group set up. We're just getting started, but here is the URL:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasA...nkingParty2010

See you there!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 11-09-2009, 11:47 AM

We plan to be there! I'd love to hear from any models who would like to shoot spanking or tickling footage.

Larry
Old 01-05-2010, 06:32 PM

Celebrity attendees at TASSP

We have so far gotten committments from Abigail Whitacker, Yoni and Tasha Lee of Bum Rap Productions, Sarah Gregory, the gorgeous Switch Layla from Passive Arts of Los Angeles, Gary and a bevy of models from Amateurspankings, Renee Evans of Spanking Epics, the cast of Birchwood Academy, Miranda Marx, Jules, Michele, and authors Tubaman, Karen Cupp, and Cee Jay Blais.

Be expect this list to grow significantly by the party (I am actually waiting for several more definite committments as I type this), but wanted you all to have a glimpse of what's in store in Dallas in March 2010.

We have added two new activities: the Brats' Breakfast on Saturday morning, and the Models' Brunch Sunday morning, sponsored by Bottoms Up and Amateur Spankings.

Any questions, feel free to email me.

Paul (Tubaman)
tubaman2020@aol.com
Old 01-05-2010, 06:33 PM

TASSP Registration Form

All State Party 2010

Dates: March 12-14, 2010

Cost: $ 40 single females, $80 couples, $90 single males

Where: Dallas, Texas. Details will be sent via email and/or snailmail (if so requested) upon receipt of your forms and fees.

Theme: Spankstock! (Like Spanking Woodstock)

Print the registration and mail it with a check or money order made out to Paul Rogers:
Paul Rogers
P.O. Box 830745
Richardson, Texas 75083-0745

Checks, money orders and cash are fine; I don't have Pay Pal. DEADLINE MARCH 7, 2010!!

TEXAS ALL-STATE SPANKING PARTY REGISTRATION FORM

Name (Last, First) _________________________________________

Street address or dependable email address (Make SURE this is right.
Your party information will be sent this way. You can supply both if you wish.)

__________________________________________________ ___

__________________________________________________ ___

Emergency contact: (name) ____________________________________

Emergency contact phone: __________________________________________

Scene Name: (For name tag)

__________________________________________________ _________________

Circle one: Top / Bottom / Switch / Observer
Circle one: Male Female

Birthdate: ______________________

Check any that apply:

_____ I am a vendor and would like to be part of the vendor fair.

_____ I am a single lady and would like to stay in one of
the "sorority rooms."

_____ I am new and would like a "mentor.”

ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF
THE INFORMATION ON YOUR NAME TAG, WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE A MARRIED COUPLE, YOU MAY SIMPLY STATE THE
NAME OF YOUR SPOUSE AS YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT, IF HE/SHE
WILL BE AT THE PARTY ANYWAY.

My signature below certifies that I have read the party rules and
agree to abide by them. I will hold the All-State Party organizers
harmless for any injuries or accidents to my person, regardless of
the cause of same, including, but not limited to any injury or
accident caused solely by the negligence of the organizers. I will
hold the organizers harmless for any lost or stolen items of personal
property that belong to me. I will be responsible for any accidents,
injuries, or damages to any persons or property caused by myself or
my actions. I certify that I will not be under the influence of any
illicit or mind-altering drugs at the party.

__________________________________________________ ____ ____________
Old 01-08-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
We have so far gotten committments from Abigail Whitacker, Yoni and Tasha Lee of Bum Rap Productions, Sarah Gregory, the gorgeous Switch Layla from Passive Arts of Los Angeles, Gary and a bevy of models from Amateurspankings, Renee Evans of Spanking Epics, the cast of Birchwood Academy, Miranda Marx, Jules, Michele, and authors Tubaman, Karen Cupp, and Cee Jay Blais.

Be expect this list to grow significantly by the party (I am actually waiting for several more definite committments as I type this), but wanted you all to have a glimpse of what's in store in Dallas in March 2010.

We have added two new activities: the Brats' Breakfast on Saturday morning, and the Models' Brunch Sunday morning, sponsored by Bottoms Up and Amateur Spankings.

Any questions, feel free to email me.

Paul (Tubaman)

tubaman2020@aol.com
As Paul mentioned, our group (AmateurSpankings and MySpankingForum) will be at this event in a big way. We'll have a bunch of our regular girls there and will be putting on spanking shows, demonstrations and such.

We'll also have a hospitality suite, so be sure to come by and say hi.

This event is much easier to travel to than others, because the DFW area has 2 major hub airports...DFW (for American Airlines and others) and Love Field (for Southwest Airlines).

This is also a good party to attend if you're a newbie, or have always been curious about attending one.

We hope to see you in Texas in March!

Gary
Old 01-13-2010, 05:53 PM

2 months away!!

Just a quick reminder that the Texas All-State Spanking Party is a mere 2 months away! Don't wait too long and miss out!

Here are some things that some of our attendees said about last year's party:

My husband and I really had a great time at what was my first party ever. Everyone was so welcoming. Thanks everyone! We look forward to future time with the group!

Polly

And, the whole party was lovely, and Paul (Tubaman) and all his helpers were wonderfully attentive to any and all needs -- the hotel, the decorations and all the fun ideas were marvelous, too -- and that ice-breaker was a great idea esp for those of us who were new to the party scene; that made it so much easier to approach someone to ask for their autograph (for a small price! LOL), than to ask to be spanked with that little flat stick, and then the stick made a perfect souvenir. Thank you all who made such a wonderful weekend possible for everyone. (Oh, and thank you, kind Sirs, who gave such wonderful GGs, too -- they were great! I wish I could have taken more, but, unfortunately, had to pace myself -- however, there will be another party soon somewhere and sometime, I am sure!) HUGS and :-*

Woodnymph

I know Larry sent a group email to thank you all for the wonderful party. It was so nice for us to see some familiar faces and to meet new people. It was lovely to see Lyn -- she still sparkles and her smile was one of the best parts of the gathering!

I have been an event meeting planner for 20 yrs. so I know there are always ideas on how to make things simpler, or better, or easier. But, I have to tell you -- all the little details made the party so special! The decorations, the booth to raise money for breast cancer -- the vendors loved having 2 hours to show their wares and nothing competing against that time frame. The demos were helpful and people enjoyed them. The spanking machine was a hoot -- the photographing "pirates cove", etc. All wonderful "touches" to make it special.

You and your hard working volunteers did a wonderful job -- you made it a party Larry and I will never forget!

Take good care and know that people get out of a gathering what they want to and you all did a fantastic job! Thank you soooooo much!!!

VG

I wanted to write adn say thank you for such a wonderful party. I enjoyed myself very much. I think that you are a very amazing man with all you have on your plate and all you do. I know alot of unseen work has to go into the parties to make them so fun and memorable and enjoyable. This group is one of the nicest and friendlest I know. I enjoyed our brief palytime and I hope to get more one day. Hopefully next year. your wife is a wonderful lady as well and I was glad to get to meet her. You are both in our prayers and hearts and i hope all goes well with the upcoiming treatments for her. Take care and again many many thanks go out to you and her.

C00kie

I tend to wait until the party crash dies down to post to the bulletin boards, but I haven't even unpacked my luggage from the trip yet, so waiting for the crash to pass might take me a while, so here goes!

This was my first BottomsUp party, but it will certainly not be my last! I had such a wonderful time at this party! Huge thanks goes out to Paul/Tubaman and all of his helpers for a well organized, well attended, high energy, and friendly spanking event. This event was one of the best spanking events I have ever attended (and I've been to my fair share).

Some of the reasons this event was so good:

1) the hotel was great, suites, rooms and ballroom were comfy and spank friendly, staff was good, plenty of open play space!

2) Events were well organized, especially the Vendor Fair. Thanks to Ms. Terecia for putting on a fun Naughty Boys party!

3) New Members Orientation, mentors available and Icebreakers made everyone feel welcome and accepted. Many opportunities to meet other spankos were encouraged!

Miss Chris

More to come!!