MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-09-2007, 10:11 AM

Punishement implements curiosity

Just wanted to get some insight from everyone. What are your thoughts about punishment implements?

I mean.. all implements can be used as punishment or play but how is it decided to have that one certain implement to be used as punishment only and why.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Dariusnga

I have a leather paddle with holes I use for punishment. The only true difference between a spanking and a punishment spanking is intent. Since intent can not always be communicated easily, I've found it easier to signify that THIS paddle means I am displeased and you are being punished. I learned this behaviour after being displeased with someone and after cooling off the sight of thier bare naked ass on my lap distracted me. With the paddle in my hand, I remember why and don't get as easily distracted.

Darius
Old 05-09-2007, 12:50 PM

Thanks Darius... that makes sense. Hopefully others will post too... such as coming from a bottoms point of view and a Tops point of view.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:51 PM

I have a hairbrush that is reserved for punishment only. I am sure it could be used for goodgirl/other spankings but as I have two hairbrushes, this one has only been used for punishment and has come to be a symbol. Also, belts to me are pure punishment....not leather straps, but...belts...
Old 05-09-2007, 05:50 PM

Larger paddles(school type ect) are definatly considered as "punishment" implements in my book. But there are smaller wooden paddles that used with less intensity gets my attention in a more uhmm exciting way..Many posts ago I replied to a similiar thread with a list of implements and how I rated them.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 05-09-2007, 09:19 PM

Unfortuantely I cannot answer this one properly. Since I am sooo very sweet and innoncent I have never been punished!

However in my twisted little world I think it all comes down to communication! The forms above are defintely non-verbal forms. I think I would prefer the verbal method. To patiently explain what happened and why I am displeased and why the punishmnet is taking place.

Puck
As fresh and Pure as freshly driven snow!
Old 05-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Jax reserves the SL hairbrush for punishment. Since, as someone above said, it's all about intent, I quickly know when I'm told to "go get me my hairbrush", I'm in some serious trouble... We've agreed that I don't get that hairbrush unless I am being punished.

I also get "punished" each time before I have a cigerette, but Jax gets to decide what to use for those issues, so although not used for a long punishment session, his large wooden paddle certainly gets my attention..
Old 05-09-2007, 09:47 PM

Punishment v.s. non-pumishment spanking to me is more of how its done and intent rather than impement used. Each implement has it's own feel and I don't care to limit there use in play by restricting the use of one for a sinle purpose. Instead I prefer to alter it use so that what ever is at hand can be used when it is needed to make a piont. That way punishment spankings can be given anywere anytime they are needed and not just when the implemnt chosen is at hand.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Larger paddles(school type ect) are definatly considered as "punishment" implements in my book. But there are smaller wooden paddles that used with less intensity gets my attention in a more uhmm exciting way..Many posts ago I replied to a similiar thread with a list of implements and how I rated them.

Thanks for posting your links, amber.. very nice btw. Wood is a bad thing.. ugh
Old 05-10-2007, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imapuckhead04 View Post
However in my twisted little world I think it all comes down to communication! The forms above are defintely non-verbal forms. I think I would prefer the verbal method. To patiently explain what happened and why I am displeased and why the punishmnet is taking place.
Very interesting about this bit... I didnt think about verbal part, puck.. Yikes.. that could make a big difference in punishment.