MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-04-2007, 11:34 PM

Absolutely. There's a fine line between "trash talk" and "brat play"......and I love both. Especially when sooner or later the spankee is going to answer for it.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
To know me is to know BOLD...
Now THAT'S true! It seems that little packages come packed with twice the amount of ... well...bold, as she says. With Sarah it's kind of like riding a green horse...they may not be acting up every moment, but you have to always be on your guard. The moment that you let your guard down--WHAM!!--and you find yourself eating another serving of dirt.

So you can't let that guard down.

But they are a whole lot more interesting to live with that way.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:00 PM

Hmmmmm...I know I'm resurrecting an older thread, but I like the topic and I just registered today...so too bad.

If I have a strong bond with my spanker, I'm all for rubbing any old time. But I never really got into the habit of rubbing my own bottom because my first Top didn't allow it...it was control thing.

Once, at the end of an intense spanking, I was standing in front of him when he said, sounding both surprised and disapproving: "You're not rubbing are you?" I did it so absent-mindedly that I was as surprised as he was.

Then he asked if I was rubbing my bottom or my back, and I realized that I was rubbing my back out of habit. We both looked relieved. At that point in the evening, I couldn't really handle anymore serious spanking...and he knew it. Phew.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:15 PM

Smile

Unfortunately for most spankers, I have naturally olive skin and as much as I strive to protect my buns from the sun, my 'moon' haha takes awhile to get red. Well it's actually more unfortunate for me but butt haha
ok, enough
goodbye

Last edited by HeatherWeather; 01-11-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:53 AM

Sandy, welcome to MSF!
Old 01-12-2007, 01:41 PM

Rubbing isnt usually a big issue for me. I won't usually deny a Top that does enjoy rubbing my bottom..that is if it is someone close enough to me to trust that person.
I know for me the Tops that do play with me and know my bottom enough know of certain spots on it that they try to keep an eye on and the rubbing they use is more so for a safety check for knotting and such rather than rubbing out pain and such.

I have never really been one to rub my bottom myself...never really did give it much thought either as to why. I am intriqued with the way Sarah answered though and has me thinking if that is subconsciously what is going on in my head as well - i've been called bullheaded and stubborn on more than one occassion when i can't find it in myself to just let the tears and emotions flow because that lets the other person "win" in my mind as well. Just never connected the rubbing thing to it until now - Thanks Sarah.

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:58 PM
lil_babygirl
This message has been deleted by lil_babygirl.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:59 PM

Smile

Hmm rubbing for me is ok for play.. but I think it for some strange reason kind of hurts more when from discipline. Of course, it could be the state of mind that I'm in too. But I do prefer I know and trust the person. Keeping within the comfort zone.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:46 PM

I like to rub after a spanking, but I've never really been allowed to unless it is for fun. I haven't had many spankings in my life but the fun ones I have had - I've been able to spank, during and after and there has been a lot of rubbing from the top beforehand. With discipline, I am not allowed to touch at all, and after I am usually told to pull me pants up so rubbing over jeans doesn't help much.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:52 PM

I don't usually rub for a couple of reasons 1. It just isn't that easy to reach. 2. It isn't the same as when the Top does (thank goodness) and 3. it doesn't really help me that much.

I have found lately I rub abit more than I used. Not really sure why.

The other thing I have never done is a "spankee" dance.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:07 PM

I agree with Katy. it is so much better when they do it. my own hands seem to have no impact.