MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 PM

Carol's predicament Part 1

It'a midnight at the Brady home. Greg has just returned from a date and Alice watched tv until 11 pm, after finishing her chores. Being a school night, Cindy and Bobby were in bed by 9 o'clock with Jan and Peter following 1 hour later. Marcia now a senior in high school, is in the den studying for her math test in the morning

Coming down for a snack and a glass of milk, Greg peeks into the den. "Hi Marcia, why are you still up?" He questions. "Oh! this darn test tomorrow...I-I just don't understand math! Could you help me Greg?" "Well...Maybe for awhile!" He replies while getting a glimpse of Marcia's short nightgown underneath the slightly opened robe. "Gee! thanks Greg, you're such a nice brother!" Ya! I know Marcia!" Then grinning he adds; "Even if I do give birthday spankings?" With a blush and a chuckle she agrees; "Yeah! Greg......Even if you do spank!" Then continuing she moans "I hope mom and dad don't come down, it's past my bedtime!" "Don't worry about that." Greg assures; "They're real busy right now!" Seemingly embarrassed, Marcia giggles; "Yeah! maybe they should buy a new bed?....That one is so-o squeaky"

As the scene moves upstairs to the master bedroom, Carol and Mike have just finished their romantic interlude! Mike soiftly kisses Carol and sighs; "Honey you're so good!" "Yeah! I know!" She smiles; "But so are You!........Big Mike!" Pecking Carol's cheek he rolls over and fluffs the pillow. "Well Carol, I better get to sleep, I have a big day tomorrow. Drawing the plans for Ms. Gillini's factory!" "Gosh Mike, she sure is fussy...isn't she?" Carol moans while pulling down and straightening her blue nightgown. "You're right Carol...But she's rich!"

Later the next day, Carol and Alice are busy getting dinner ready. "Gosh! Alice, I sure hope Mr, Brady comes home early tonight, after all our work preparing his favorite dinner...Lamb Chops!" "Ya! I hope so too Mrs. Brady, but you know that Ms. Gillini.....She always gets her way!" Alice quips wile mixing the salad. Then as the phone rings! "I'll get it Alice....Hello....Oh! hi Honey.....oh! no Mike, not again?.....Yes!.....Ok! goodbye!" "What is it this time Mrs, Brady?" Alice timidly asks. "Is Mr. Brady working late again?" "Yes Alice!" Carol groans; "It's the darn cosmetic factory again.....He has to do the drawings over again!"

Later that night, Carol is in bed reading as the bedroom door slowly opens. "Hi Honey!" A tired looking Mike groans while entering. "Gee!..Mike, it's after 10 o'clock...What happened?" "Whew! Ms. Gillini changed her mind again...and again!" He sighs while stretching out on the bed. Carol snuggling up closer asks; "Why can't someone else do her plans?" "Oh! Honey...I promised Mr. Phillips that I would do them!" He moans while getting up. "I'll go down to the kitchen and get something to eat....Then take a shower!" "Ok! ,Mike!" A disappointed Carol sighs.

With the next day being Saturday, Mike is up early to take the boys fishing, as he promised. While out in the garage getting the equipment, Carol answers the phone. "Hello!.......Oh! Ms. Gillini....Yes Mike is here.....But he's busy now!.......No! he can't go to your office....It's Saturday, and he's taking the boys fishing!.......Goodbye Miss Gillini!" walking into the kitchen Mike asks; "Who was it Honey?" "O-Oh! nobody Mike......Have a good time!"

After an overdue restfull day, ending with another romantic interlude, Carol and Mike wake-up refreshed for church Sunday morning. Returning home at noon after having brunch at the local diner. Greg goes to the gym to play basketball, while Marcia and Jan take the younger kids to a movie. Being Alice's day off, Carol and Mike lounge in the house., reading the newspaper and watching tv. "Gosh! Carol, it's so nice getting away from Ms. Gillini." He sighs. "I know Mike, you really needed the rest!" She coos, walking over and sitting down in his lap. Forcing the hem of the short, light blue plaid skirt to push-up, exposing her full thighs. "I'am really surprised that she didn't call!" Mike whispers while kissing Carol's neck, sliding his hand down and undeneath her skirt. "Ummm! Don't worry about it Honey!" Carol groans as she snuggles up closer...And returns his kiss! "Mike...I want it now....Bad!"

As the scene progresses, they break off a passionate kiss,as Mike suggests; "Carol...Shall we go upstairs.... I'am as hard as a rock?" As she answers with a murmering "Yes! Honey....I can't wait any longer" Then suddenly, halting the romantic encounter....The door bell rings! "Who could that be?" Carol grunts, jumping up and pushing down her skirt and slip. Opening the front door, Mike gulps; "M-Miss Gillini...This is a surprise!" "Hello, Mike, Darling...Can I come in?" Entering the living room, Ms Gillini looks around and smuggly states; "Oh! Mike...You have such...A nice small house!" "Thank you Miss Gillini." He nervously bleats; "And this is my wife Carol." "Ah! Yes Mike darling....I spoke with her...On the telephone yesterday!" "You did!" He replies while giving Carol a startled look. "And Mike Darling....She said that you were too busy...To talk to me!" "M-Mike I only did what was best for you." Carol answers with a quivered voice. "Mrs. Brady, I had some important changes to discuss with Mike!" Ms. Gillini snorts, holding her head high, looking down at Carol.

Then pulling up her pink stole, she slowly walks around the room, looking at the pictures on the walls. "Mike Darling....in my country, the wife is obedient....To her husband's duties and wishes!" Ms. Gillini calmly states, while turning and facing Carol. "B-But she was just trying to help!" Mike reasons; "..And Miss Gillini, all the changes in your factory drawings, have made me...Very tired!" " Mike Darling, please call me Gina!" She returns. "But you know how much I'am paying Mr. Phillips for your services...Don't you?" "Of course I do Miss...I mean Gina!" "Then you wouldn't want me to take my business elsewhere....Would you?" Looking sadly at Miss Gillini, Mike replies; "No Gina,.....and besides I promised Mr. Phillips...That I would satisfy you!" With a smile Miss Gillini replies; "Yes satisfy, Mike Darling...That is the word I wanted to hear.....Satisfy!" Walking over to Mike she smiles again and continues; "And to satisfy me....Is to punish Mrs. Brady for so rudely hanging up on me yesterday!"

"Punish her how?" Mike bleats, while glancing over at Carol. "In my country, the husband has the strong hand...And uses it!" Ms, Gillini snears! "G-Gina...Do you mean...Spank her?" "Yes Mike Darling....Spank her big bottom!"

To be continued

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 05-14-2011 at 02:31 PM.