MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2008, 03:41 AM

I've just been speaking to my boyfriend about this right now and he offers a very wise bit of knowledge. He's said:

It's a dominant mans responsibility (or woman, but we're speaking about men amongst ourselves right now) to use tact and good judgment when approaching a female spankee who may have absolutely no interest in them what so ever, and to know that she has no responsibilities to him whatsoever. In the same way that it's important that any dominant man is aware that just as he is not entitled to have anyone else play with him, similarly, he is not entitled to put any spankee in a position in which she may feel forced to be more forthright than she is comfortable being.

I feel I have a very intelligent boyfriend. He's got a lot of life experience under his belt and has some very intelligent parents as well.

I do think this is important, that just because a man is dominant doesn't give him rights to anything or anyone. Including the right to a response from a woman who does not know you, etc.

This sounds harsh, but I have to agree with him. Especially with how I've been treated at Paddles and smaller parties. I've only been to one large regional party and everything was excellent, so I have no doubt that the same or similar would be true for a TASSP or FMS party.

Just his 2 cents, sent via me and the interwebs