MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-22-2006, 10:17 PM

Active Real Life?

This is just a conversation piece.

How many of you are active with your kink in some way with real life, meaning that you meet/see other people in real life in the context of your spanking interest in some way?

Been to parties, munches, weekend events, etc.?

Have a spouse, partner, or girlfriend/boyfriend into it?

Do some kind of business or other activity with it?

Or is the net still your main means of engaging your special interest?
Old 10-22-2006, 11:12 PM

Had a couple of lady friends and a girlfriend into spanking, though none at the moment. Met them all through the net. (ALT and Lavalife)
Am somewhat averse to play parties. Something about sharing your real life partner (ie. girlfriend) just doesn't appeal to me, though I would understand why it would appeal to others.
also, am sort of a shy person, so the idea of going to play in a public place doesn't realy turn my crank, and I find that some of the fetish events in my city (Montreal) are quite commercial in orientation, mostly frequented by goths and fetish fashionistas and less so much by Ma and Pa Spankerton.
I actually find the dress codes at these events rather discrciminatory, as you aren't allowed jeans (jeans really turn my crank), and most people come in leather/goth/PVC/rubber dress, which really does nothing for me.
Nothing against people who are into that. But meetings of beautiful snooty people just doesn't crack it for me. Maybe I'd enjoy going to munches more...
Rather scary meeting groups of other kinky people though.
I mean, we're all crazy, right? (LOL)
Old 10-22-2006, 11:17 PM

I live in New York, so avenues of exploration are always open. However, it's always a game of roulette and it can be very frustrating. Last night I was in the local fetish club from 730pm to 230am and didn't get a single scene. The folks I most want to play with are a few thousand miles away, which is why I'm glad we have forums like this
Old 10-23-2006, 02:22 AM

RG brings up the ultimate dilemna of life.

Can one truly be happy with a spouse/significant-other who is not into spanking? Or vice versa...can one truly be happy with a partner who is into spanking and really doesn't have much else that's common between the two of you?

My experience tells me that if you've got someone in your life who really makes you happy and you enjoy being with who is also into spanking, you'd better do everything in your power to keep that person in your life. Because you've got a jewel.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:37 AM

Fantasy Spanker

Unfortunately, I will probably never get a chance to spank a naughty girl. I am in a long term relationship and finally revealed my fantasy to my partner but to my embarassment she is disgusted with the idea. It is not realistic for me to expect she ever will be interested. For this reason this site has been a lifesaver. I can at least watch video clips however I am specifically interested in an old fashioned belt spanking across the bed(not leaning over the bed)with a little yelping and wimpering and that is hard to find. Any suggestions??
Old 10-23-2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I live in New York, so avenues of exploration are always open. However, it's always a game of roulette and it can be very frustrating. Last night I was in the local fetish club from 730pm to 230am and didn't get a single scene. The folks I most want to play with are a few thousand miles away, which is why I'm glad we have forums like this
And I bet that you had to pay 35 notes for the privelidge of not spanking anyone? ....... Funny enough, that happened to me once.......... ONCE being the appropriate word there!!

As you know already, RG_, I like to be as active as I can in the lifestyle. Either attending parties/events such as you describe, and also having people come around to my place. Most recently I have had a friendship with a girl in Florida, and while I flew down there recently, obviously distance can be quite the problem especially when you are both single. I am very possessive with my relationships but I have to question myself as to whether that is fair for her, and vice versa for me.

As for other activities. I have appeared in a couple of punishedbrats DVD's and feature on some of their online content. More than likely I will continue to do work with them in the near future. There is an online clothing store that I have had for several years that sells spanking clothing, and coming up in the near future I will be starting my own website where I will be selling my own homemade products (details to come).

As for the last question, I like to be as active as I can in the lifestyle. Life is way too short not to enjoy it. My wish would be that my play partner was closer, but as that is not likely to happen anytime in the near future then I have to see what happens. One thing is for sure though, you won't see me paying $35 to watch everyone else having fun again :-)

Richard Windsor.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:19 PM

Richard is another that I know in real life. So let me give him a plug here, girls, especially if you live in the NY area. He's both a fine gentleman, and, if I may say so, a one-of-a-kind personality. I can guarantee that a girl on Rich's arm (or would that be lap, in this context?) will always be in the spotlight, and will have a big bear of a guy with a kind and gentle heart buried in that big chest.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:29 PM

I'm not. But 2007 is gonna be iggy's year!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
I'm not. But 2007 is gonna be iggy's year!
You betcha!
Old 10-24-2006, 01:07 AM

Quite active this past year. Working on a pay site to be called HeadmastersOffice.