MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-08-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
Here's a link to a Google search for the string "beyonce caning" (without the quotes: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=beyon...fp=flbC24gbdiA
Ssshhh.

Don't anybody let Britney Spears hear anything about Malaysia's policy

Last edited by bunstinger; 08-08-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunstinger View Post
Ssshhh.

Don't anybody let Britney Spears hear anything about Malaysia's policy
LOL Have you seen those costumes she's been wearing in her latest tour.?And pictures of her in her bikini, and supershort shorts at her hotel.
The type of caning like for that model isnt very appealing though. Better would be when she is strutting around in the show for it to be interrupted and she be upended in her skimpy costume and spanked right there on stage!
An additional twist is for them to use an American school-type paddle on her out of "respect" her nationality.
People thought those pictures of her pantyless crotch got a lot of hits on the Web. That would be likely nothing compared to the number of hits for the pictures showing her being publically paddled on her bare bottom.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:58 AM

Hear them whip the women just around midnight...

On the heels of the beer drinking model in Malaysia comes news of a well known journalist who is facing 40 lashes in the Sudan for wearing pants in public.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I can't help but wonder. This lady, Lubna Hussein, almost seems a little too eager to be whipped. She says she wants her ordeal to be a test case to draw attention to women's rights.

She was arrested in a restaurant along with several other women. They all pleaded guilty and were each given 10 lashes at the police station. But she wants to go to trail and is facing 40 if convicted. She had U. N. status but resigned her position in order to avoid diplomatic immunity. Like I said, she certainly seems to be asking for it. She even wore pants to a court hearing, like she was just daring them to whip her.

I'm wondering, does anyone know exactly how these whippings are conducted in the Sudan? The only thing I could find said she would be flogged with a camel hair whip. I couldn't find any details about things like what body parts will be whipped, how she will be positioned, if she will be restrained or her state of dress.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
Hear them whip the women just around midnight...

On the heels of the beer drinking model in Malaysia comes news of a well known journalist who is facing 40 lashes in the Sudan for wearing pants in public.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I can't help but wonder. This lady, Lubna Hussein, almost seems a little too eager to be whipped. She says she wants her ordeal to be a test case to draw attention to women's rights.

She was arrested in a restaurant along with several other women. They all pleaded guilty and were each given 10 lashes at the police station. But she wants to go to trail and is facing 40 if convicted. She had U. N. status but resigned her position in order to avoid diplomatic immunity. Like I said, she certainly seems to be asking for it. She even wore pants to a court hearing, like she was just daring them to whip her.

I'm wondering, does anyone know exactly how these whippings are conducted in the Sudan? The only thing I could find said she would be flogged with a camel hair whip. I couldn't find any details about things like what body parts will be whipped, how she will be positioned, if she will be restrained or her state of dress.
J7,

I've searched around the net some and can't find much in the way of details about this at all.

Anyone know? Bueller? Anyone??
Old 08-11-2009, 12:49 PM

I can understand why people might be interested in these cases of judicial cp, but let us not forget why these women are being punished.
They are being punished because of a warped, fanatical religious interpretation that holds sway in their countries. Frankly, I find nothing funny or exciting about their situation. Anymore than I would about slaves being whipped in the old South.
The spanking community is about what some call SSC- safe,sane, and consensual. Now we all have our fantasies-like the story someone wrote about Paris Hilton being spanked for her drunk driving offense.
Its one thing to imagine a scenario where Beyonce or Britney get their bottoms blistered for violating a dress code. But that is fantasy.
For women under sharia law living under threat of such punishment is a brutal reality.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
I can understand why people might be interested in these cases of judicial cp, but let us not forget why these women are being punished.
They are being punished because of a warped, fanatical religious interpretation that holds sway in their countries. Frankly, I find nothing funny or exciting about their situation. Anymore than I would about slaves being whipped in the old South.
The spanking community is about what some call SSC- safe,sane, and consensual. Now we all have our fantasies-like the story someone wrote about Paris Hilton being spanked for her drunk driving offense.
Its one thing to imagine a scenario where Beyonce or Britney get their bottoms blistered for violating a dress code. But that is fantasy.
For women under sharia law living under threat of such punishment is a brutal reality.
All of that is very true, but I think there is a part of us (spankos) that can't help but be somewhat fascinated by these cases and want to know the details. I'm really appalled at the Singapore-style caning that slashes the victim's buttocks to shreds and leaves permanent scars and excruciating pain. This is more akin to torture and should not be allowed for men or women. In fact, I don't think this type of caning is ever given to a woman.

But I think the sharia type caning facing the model in Malaysia is facing is much to do about nothing. Based on what I've read, this is more of a symbolic gesture than an actual caning. I'm going to reserve my judgment about the pants wearing journalist until I know more about the procedure.

But in theory, I'm against women being whipped for things like drinking beer and wearing pants or most anything else for that matter. And I'm not really in favor of judicial CP for not only women, but anybody. However, when cases like these are reported in the mainstream media, where women are facing the lash, there's just something in my psyche that causes me to pay attention.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:26 PM

Another very important question here! Would they allow the caning to be forgiven if someone were to offer to spank her soundly by hand over his knee? Inquiring minds do want to know these things.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:24 AM

Here's the latest...

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/...r_6807499.html
Old 08-27-2009, 12:29 PM

Okay I'll be the first female to give my worth. You don't even want to get me started on the whole forced religion subject. But after reading, the part that made me think "Oh no they didn't !" was that they had her en route to finally get it over with and then turned around and took her back home !?! And then called it compassionate reasons. Oh wait, we changed our minds ... !
I may just be speaking for yours truly here, but the anticipation (for those of us who really have experienced CP punishment outside of the consentual spanko world) is enough to drive you batty to begin with. That would have been like being marched to the principals office a year after you were caught smoking or whatever and once you got there being told your demise was put on hold until after finals. I wouldn't have any thumbnails left and I'd probably have additional strokes added for the eyebrow raise I'd give em.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 08-31-2009, 08:10 AM

Speaking of caning. I always wanted to hear a judge say; "Marcia Clark, you are sentenced to 20 strokes of the cane........On the bare buttocks!"
And guess what? Today is Marcia's 56th birthday....Boy! Am I ready to spank that full, protruding butt!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 08-31-2009 at 09:43 AM.