MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-02-2009, 09:40 AM

He found ME. This was long before I knew that computers and the internet existed, so that had nothing to do with it. Because I had had some 'spanking adventures' with boys, I did know (vaguely) that I liked that sort of attention, teasing and playing submissive and getting spanked.

Anyway, I was raised on a farm by my grandmother and when I turned 18 she decided to sell the farm and move to town. My guy was the real estate agent. He was 25 at the time. The first time he was there with his dad, who he was in business with. He kept coming back to the farm, ostensibly to take pictures of the buildings and such, but I quickly understood that it was really to see me.

On one of these occasions I served him some pepsi and managed to spill a little on him. We had been goofing around so he laughed and said I was careless and ought to be spanked! So he pulled me down across his lap and gave me a few love pats. I was so thrilled I almost wet my pants!

Long story short: we courted, we 'sparked' as my grandmother would say, we had a love affair in the traditional sense, and we got married. Along the way he taught me what erotic spanking was all about (he wasn't a novice!) After 17 years he is still spanking me (as foreplay) and I am still thoroughly enjoying it.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-07-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:04 AM

Farmgirl,

Thanks for the background on you. Those are great accounts and you're very lucky to have found someone that shares your interest and that you "spark" with. It's very hard to find that!

Gary
Old 10-02-2009, 11:51 AM

Thanks to this site I found what I was looking for

This blog is for my Master RT, as a gift. I want to share my most personal feelings for him and how I got involved in the lifestyle. I am a newbi, that is what RT likes to call me and this is my journey into how I am learning to become his submissive.

Background: I have only known RT for about a month and from the moment I met him I have fallen head over heels. For years I have fantasized about living the life of a submissive, a slave to her man, or simply wanting to be spanked in the bedroom. I am 36 years old with two children and have always led a vanilla lifestyle but have dreamed of something more erotic, loving and disciplining form of a relationship.

RT is a well experienced dominant who has no patience in dealing with someone as new as I. But somehow I have warmed his heart and as you read the stories of our journey together you will see how I am learning day by day how to serve my Master and how my mistakes are punished and my obedience is rewarded.

I look forward in hearing your comments and perhaps suggestions on how I can be a better sub to my man.

http://reinartsubmissjourney.blogspot.com/
Old 10-05-2009, 02:55 PM

Here Goes

I picked up my present partner on SIN I noticed she had viewed my profile and being located within 20 miles of me and having what appeared to be a mirrior image of my own requirements I sent a message and the rest is history

She has a particular needs of regular chastisement to correct unusual and unaceptable behaviourand I am in a position to provide this and I am happy to do so.

I have a need of someone to spank on a regular basis and she is only to happy to provide the bottom which reddens up in a very pleaseing way, so I am hopeing this arrangement will continue for a long time to come.

Mike XXX

Last edited by ProfMike; 10-05-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:52 AM

Interesting....after being with my spouse for over 20 years, she finally voiced HER interest in being spanked. She has always been shy and reserved yet very classy and sexy. After hearing of her interest we tried it recently. Needless to say we have had a couple of very hot and VERY WET sessions. I am looking forward to providing her the punishment she deserves.