MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-12-2006, 01:53 AM

How do you earn a "Good Girl" spanking ?

Before anyone says "Well duh Amber, you have to be good !" let me elaborate.
For my fellow spankEE's; How do you go about earning a good girl spanking ?
SpankER's ;In your book, what warrants a good girl spanking ?
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-12-2006, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
SpankER's ;In your book, what warrants a good girl spanking ?
"Good Girl Spanking"

I think it's one of the most common phrases in our little world and, perhaps, one that does more to obscure what an actual non-disciplinary spanking is about than any other. Don't get me wrong. I have no objection to the term, and think it's quite cute. It's just not very descriptive.

Is a "Good Girl" spanking an erotic spanking, used as part of sex?

Is a "Good Girl" spanking one that someone wants, just to engage their kink in some way, even if sex is not involved?

Is a "Good Girl" spanking one given in teasing and play, again, without sex necessarily being involved?

It's all of those! And yet, in all of those categories just mentioned, the spanked recipient might also say, "Yeah, I liked that, but it's not really what I think of as a 'Good Girl' spanking." In many cases, it all depends on the definition and concept of the recipient. And that adds to the ambiguity!

Anyway, enough observational comments! Let me address Amber's question:

Under the term "Good Girl," meaning--in MY book--a planned spanking of longer duration that is a desired event, I tend to use them as rewards for some achievement. I think that the first time that I ever gave one using that term, it was for academic achievement by someone taking a college course and was going to be given (and was) if they earned a certain grade.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:42 PM

good girl spanking = only type of spanking iggy deserves!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:16 PM

1. Be a girl

2. Be within spanking distance of me.

Being good helps, but is not absolutely essential. Brats may qualify for good girl or bad girl spankings depending on my mood.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:22 PM

I get "good girl" spankings when Dr. D wants to spank me and I have done nothing to warrant a disciplinary session! Yes, it typically involves erotic spanking, and usually sex. They are usually the kind of spankings he knows that I enjoy, not the kind of spankings that I hate because of the implement or the position. I enjoy my "good girl" spankings very much and eagerly anticipate them...
Veronica Daniels
Old 11-15-2006, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
I get "good girl" spankings when Dr. D wants to spank me and I have done nothing to warrant a disciplinary session! Yes, it typically involves erotic spanking, and usually sex. They are usually the kind of spankings he knows that I enjoy, not the kind of spankings that I hate because of the implement or the position. I enjoy my "good girl" spankings very much and eagerly anticipate them...
Veronica Daniels
Which leads me to ask another question or two

What is your favorite position and implement to recieve a "good girl" spanking ?

Mine is to be otk or laying across the bed. I want closeness ect. His hand & or the cracker barrell paddle are my favs. The CB paddle of course is used much differently for this type of spanking than a discipline one. Now if I could just manage to be absolutely good !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-15-2006, 09:19 AM

I think a good girl spanking can be earned by looking especially good at any particular time. Perhaps a new hairdo or wearing sexy attire, especially that which draws attention to a nice, sexy bottom will merit one. Bending over or doing anything that puts that bottom in an erotic position can also inspire a good girl spanking.

As for implements: I agree that the hand is always good for this type of "punishment" since a lot of rubbing, patting, squeeezing and carressing is essential. CB paddles and light hairburshes can be used, but only with caution. Another type of paddle that works nicely is the old fly-back type. That's the toy paddles with the rubber ball and elastic string. Unlike the old days, these paddles are now made with a very light type of composite wood or plastic. These are not very severe and can be used to administer a very liberal dose of loving discipline to a deserving girl.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:37 PM

Just about every spanking I give is otk if I have my say. A good girl spanking can occur under a number of circumstances, but usually when you just want to put her over the knee and there's no "naughty" excuse to do so. I appreciate that implements can be used, but I'd say the hand is the best tool for a GG spanking.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:23 AM

Mostly by ASKING for it!

However, whenever I chat and get asked if I'm a 'good girl,' I always ask the chatter to 'define good.' Like beauty, it's in the eye (or the mind) of the beholder. If 'less is more,' then to some people might it also be true that 'good is bad?'

However if you mean normal and proper social behavior, then I'm certainly a 'good girl.' I'm something of a tease, I would have to admit, but I don't have the personality to be a successful brat and truly deserve a spanking. That meant that early in our relationship, to rationalize his desire to spank me, my guy had to come up with some far-fetched and often very funny excuses. So one of the things he came up with, that I thought was original at the time but really isn't, was the 'maintenance spanking.' Since I was already a good girl, it was to KEEP me good. So he got his jollies, I got the erotic spankings I craved, and we went happily on and had sex afterward.

I'm still a good girl, depending on how you define 'good,' and I still get maintenance ('good girl') spankings when he can't think of a more creative excuse. And yes, I do ask for it from time to time. It works and it's all good!

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-18-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: tweaking