MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-26-2007, 04:58 AM
HandMarks

Admittedly my opinion is a little judgemental. There are just an awful lot of statements on their website about how we are supposed to percieve this evil cowardly act and these henious hate crimes without actually knowing what they are or how it fits in to this custody situation. I don't know any of these people personally but I've been a member and also been coming to this forum for years.
For now I'll just hope more facts will be coming and shut up.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Thank you everyone for your support. To be clear - if you go to our site now there is a more detailed response that includes something about the abuse of children. To be clear, this is a very complicated situation that involves the safety of a child from threats of an unknown person. This is a situation that involves family law, personal injury and civil liberties. It is not black and white issues involving only child custody. BTW: If it were, family lawyers have advised me that a child cannot be removed because of a parent's involvement in a spanking fetish that is between consenting adults and is not endangering a child. A spanking fetish has nothing to do with what kind of parent you are and the bond you have with your child. Of course, if one was a crappy abusive drug dealing parent that was into spanking, one could lose their child and that should be the case! However, I am not a crappy drug dealing abusive parent....and those who know me know that without a doubt.

I am vague because I have been advised to not discuss particular details in public forums where my words are being carefully watched.

I do appreciate anyone trying to avoid judgment here of me or anyone involved.

Of course my ex has a right to express his feelings, however that is not exactly what happened here...I truly cannot discuss more without possibly causing harm to myself or someone else.

So for now please trust that I have disclosed the facts that I can without causing further harm to myself or anyone else involved.

Suffice it to say that OF COURSE I put my child's needs and safety above all else. OF COURSE I do not want my child dealing with this as they are older.
OF COURSE the decisions I make are hard ones. HOWEVER, blackmail, libel, and threats are not the way to approach any situation and it is wrong and this was my only source of income. It is devastating on so many levels it is hard to even explain in words.

It is about family law AND it is about personal injury AND it is about civil liberties. I wish it was black and white, it would be a lot easier for those of us involved.

Veronica
Old 11-26-2007, 12:27 PM

Adelina stated it very well. My friends are like family to me, I am very loyal and protective of them. I have not known Veronica & Dr.D for a very long time, but I have met them, worked with them a few times, and discussed things about ttwd as well as vanilla things. Those of us that know them personally know they are sincere, dedicated and not deserving of what is happening to them. They are very genuine and real. I relate to Veronica as a parent as well as a model. Even if I weren't a model I would still be a 100% true spanko at heart. I can't speak for others but I can say for myself that it is a part of me regardless of whether I act upon it or not. I will not apologize for standing up for me friends, but I apologize HandsMark for giving the impression perhaps that you are unwelcome as a member.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-26-2007, 03:02 PM

Thank you, Amber!

Right back at you!
Veronica
Old 11-26-2007, 09:27 PM
HandMarks

OK it just seemed to me like a lot of the accusations thrown around were being directed at the ex since he's the only party thats been identified. The thing is it didnt make sense because if he was being vindictive he wouldnt have given you the choice to shut the sites down. If he thought you were spreading evil he wouldnt likely have given you the choice. If he's just trying to get you to take the site down then I can't say I totally disagree although it's none of my business. Or anyone elses really. If you do continue then it's still none of my business and I'm sure your a great mother regardless.
It sounds like there are OTHER problems aside from the ex. Kind of a seperate issue IMHO.
To be clear, I do know how she was innitially outed (as I'm sure many of us newsletter readers do) and I did find that to be extremely vindictive.
If there is a legal case involving that then everyone should support it 100% because that DOES involve all of us. Not just those with children but from those of us who have ever ordered a spanking video and been reassured by the phrase "we will never sell, trade, or release your name to anyone for any reason."
In fact this phrase was cut and paste from 'another' website.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:25 PM

Im being totally serious when I say it's a whole different ballgame when you have children involved. You just cant possibley understand until you've seen it from a mother or father's point of view in this lifestyle.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:27 PM

Thanks Emily.

Last edited by Veronica Daniels; 11-27-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:51 PM

I can certainly know how rough it can be with children involved... since we had problems too..
Old 11-28-2007, 10:26 PM

Sorry

I just got the news about this, and I'm sickened saddened and sympathetic. What else is there to say? I had previously posted on your blog and had just joined your forum and was looking forward to contributing. I think the really sad ironic commentary on this is that we live in a society which condones and even encourages the corporal punishment of defenseless children but considers it to be either taboo or a psychological disorder when practiced among consenting adults.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:36 PM

Very nicely put Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATodd View Post
I just got the news about this, and I'm sickened saddened and sympathetic. What else is there to say? I had previously posted on your blog and had just joined your forum and was looking forward to contributing. I think the really sad ironic commentary on this is that we live in a society which condones and even encourages the corporal punishment of defenseless children but considers it to be either taboo or a psychological disorder when practiced among consenting adults.