MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-18-2007, 07:38 PM

more cookies for RB? lol.. i enjoy reading Your responses RB.. i was in a relationship in high school where my bf an i played around w/ spanking play.. We were together for approx 4ish years. we parted ways b/c he was to wrapped up in school an i was ready for that next step in a relationship (or at least i thought i was).. next i met the guy whom would be my husband shortly after (what the heck was i in sucha hurry for to settle down? lol).. he showed potential in the beginning of our relationship to possibly be a spanko but it all passed as soon as we said our "i do's".. we were together for 4 years.. i was miserable and im sure he was to.. the only good thing to come of our relationship are the two beautiful little boys we made together. when we finally split i vowed id never be in another vanilla relationship.. ive had the time of my life ever since.. my first spanking party (allstate) 2 years ago i met Darren an we've been together ever since.. i didnt go to the party expecting to fall in love but BAM!!! it happened an im sooooooooooo glad it did.. my life hasnt been the same since.. i actually have an exciting life now since high school lol..
Old 03-19-2007, 12:56 AM

Thanks Emmy

Rangerboy let's not foget whose show this is... Old man or not, no threatening to spank the co-host!

That said Rangerboy nice job weighing in. Emily thanks for sharing your story! Emmy my dear way to be real.

My story If ell in love with a vanilla. We got engaged and he fell apart. I told him on the second date about being a spanko. He didnt get it and didn't care to try but I was so in love I didn't care. I'm finally at the point that I am thankful it all happened the way it did.

So that brings me to my question for the studio audience: When is it that you most crave spanking?

I'll weigh in a bit later!
Old 03-19-2007, 06:12 AM
rangerboy

"Old Man" ????

Kaylex, you dear, sweet, adorable little Bottom....."old" is bingo night at the senior center. "Old" is sitting on the park bench mumbling to yourself.

While twice your age, I'm enjoying "Middle Age". I hit the gym at 0500 each morning for a half hour on the cross country trainer.....then again in the afternoon for weight training. I'll bet I can bench press you AND Emmy..

Crave spanking????? I'll sit this one out and see what the other audience members have to say. Might weigh in later with some thoughts.

Hugs and smacks.

RB
Old 03-19-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Kaylex, you dear, sweet, adorable little Bottom....."old" is bingo night at the senior center. "Old" is sitting on the park bench mumbling to yourself.

While twice your age, I'm enjoying "Middle Age". I hit the gym at 0500 each morning for a half hour on the cross country trainer.....then again in the afternoon for weight training. I'll bet I can bench press you AND Emmy..

Crave spanking????? I'll sit this one out and see what the other audience members have to say. Might weigh in later with some thoughts.

Hugs and smacks.

RB

Oh, dear Rangerboy, you are too much fun. I think I've failed to mention that you're very, very close running for my favorite top, but here on the Emmy and Kaylex show, we don't have favorites. *wink*

As for bench pressing, I'll refrain from commenting on not being skinny mini due to the fact that very topish eyes are watching this and I do NOT want to get in trouble.

*clears throat*

That, however, is beside the point. Kaylex, my very dear co-host, asked the question. When do you crave the spanking most?

For me, that is a simple and a very difficult question. I could answer, I always crave a spanking, because yes, I am a very close to true 100% spanko and it's always in the back of my mind.

But it DOES go deeper then that. I think I should rephrase the question, just a little. "Why do you crave the spanking."

I believe it goes back to earlier disscussion about the diffrent types of spanking, and I would like a memeber of studio audience, Thomas, to post an article that he wrote the division of spankings, spliting them up into five categories, very good and very very true.

I am a playful brat, but I know when to ask for what I deserve or admit that I do need to be disciplined. And a lot of times that eats away at me. Being new to the scene, I have a lot of things that are eating away and I've never found the peace I'm seeking. So, I crave spankings as a release from guilt.

I also crave them as a chance to forget the world around me, just to play and have no weight tying me down. Because playful spanking, gives you a fun sensation to focus on and a person that is caring about you (and your bare bum) for those very short, fun minutes.

Then again. There are times when I'm NOT craving a spanking. When I'm sitting in church, or in the middle of the lobby at work talking to a customer. That does not mean that I'm NOT thinking about them. Hehehehe.

Now, I think it's safe to say, that EVERYONE (well not tops) craves a spanking just after a party. I think everyone is suffering post-party syndrom. Am I right?

This disscussion is still open to other brats, and Top too.. if they every CRAVE a spanking. Hmm. I would love to hear that one.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:15 PM

Well I must say what a marvelous post. I myself started off in a vanilla relationship then introduced her to the "dark" side. But then she and I are bottoms/subbies. So it didnt work for either of us to take over the other so to speak.. but now she's gone all vanilla again.. and well I'm... you know still in the mists of things. I cant leave.. I'm always in the lifestyle to the best I can be considering. I have a wonderful Mentor/disciplinarian and many close friends. So for what it can be.. It's all good. Would like to experience the whole umm X side but prefer a female to my orientation. *wink*
Old 03-19-2007, 07:44 PM

i crave the spanking lifestyle like i need air.. yesssssssss i know that sounds corny as hell.. oops.. can we cuss on this here program??? i gotta have air to survive... i gotta have this lifestyle just the same.. my life outside of my children before now was so dead and miserable.. once i took the chance an explored the lifestyle more an actually took the giant step to participate it's like a whole new breath of life was instilled in me..
Old 03-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Emmy,

Well I hope I don't slay this discussion as wll with a single response but let me share some thoughts.

For many if not most of us, this kink is a big, big part of who we are.

After two failed marriages and more relationships than I care to recall....I can say with some degree of authority that the biggest obstacle to a happy partnership is one partner who doesn't accept the other for who and what they are. (Not that many of my ex's were vanilla...it was other stuff like my being gone for months at a time in the Navy...but again, that is what I did and loved for 24 years of my life.) My current wife fell in love with who I am and I can honestly say I've never been happier in my life.

It is very, very difficult for a vanilla to understand or accept us. That is not being critical or saying that they aren't good, tolerant people. But try to describe a sunset to someone who has been blind their whole life. Try to describe an Eric Clapton song to someone who was born deaf.....it just isn't in their frame of reference.

Unless a spanko has a partner who is understanding in the extreme and who puts their feelings aside, I'd say the odds of a spanko/vanilla relationship surviving the long haul is pretty remote.

That's one man's view....would love to hear from others.

Rangerboy
Hey, Mister Ranger Sir (bad Yogi Bear impression)....

This explanation absolutely nails it. For whatever it's worth, I agree with this assessment 100%.

If someone reading this is struggling with the whole "vanilla partner" issue, he or she should print this explanation and keep it to refer to in the future.

Kudos, Rangerboy!

Last edited by garyspk; 03-20-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:13 PM

I have every intention of growing old and gray with my vanilla hubby. He may be vanilla, but he is so perfect in so many other important ways. I know I am exceedingly lucky to have him, and I'm keeping him.

It does help a lot that he is understanding about my quirks and lets me pursue this interest on my own. If he were judgemental about my kink, that would make it more difficult.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
I have every intention of growing old and gray with my vanilla hubby. He may be vanilla, but he is so perfect in so many other important ways. I know I am exceedingly lucky to have him, and I'm keeping him.

It does help a lot that he is understanding about my quirks and lets me pursue this interest on my own. If he were judgemental about my kink, that would make it more difficult.

Adelina,

You are very lucky indeed. That is fabulous to hear.

Gary
Old 03-20-2007, 05:36 AM

[QUOTE=kaylex;3217]Rangerboy let's not foget whose show this is... Old man or not, no threatening to spank the co-host!

Hmmm, don't worry there RB, I'll do more than threaten.........appears our bratty co-hosts need lots of spanking

Gary D.