MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-18-2007, 04:11 PM

I don't like how they look on me but I wear them on occasion. My thing is panty lines - I hate 'em and will do anything to disguise them. The lace tangas or lace-edged hipsters and boyshorts have become my new favs and I think they're much prettier!
Old 01-18-2007, 06:54 PM

Quite a few different views on thongs. Me, I love them, love seeing them. So sexy when a thong is exposed above lowrise jeans. And thongs and spanking-go together like bread and butter.
I like stories, videos,etc that involve something other than the standard panties-lowered scene, a change of pace. Like a girls school with a stern headmistress who paddles girls who expose their thongs, a dress code offense. And even better than thong panties is thong swimwear, thong bikinis.
Great storyline where the woman gets spanked for wearing a thong bikini to a public beach or pool. Good for either M/f or F/f, like mother/daughter.
Lest the ladies think they are being singled out,I think that the paddle is great idea for male "thongers" to get too.
I am more interested in or receptive to, spankings given over some type of clothing than a lot of people who post. After all,the old movies with spanking scenes all had them given over clothes. Often feel it is too bad spanking on movie screens or TV is out, it would be so delightful to see today's actresses get spanked in today's skimpy fashions!
And certainly any present day women's panties, not just thongs, provide very little protection from a spanking, especially one with a paddle or other toy. And spankings could always start out over clothing, and gradually have layers removed until the bottom is bare. Or have the spanks laid on below VPL. Thats something I have not seen referred to.
Have often said that today's clothing is a spanko's delight. Not that I have anything against spanking scenes set in a more modest era. Its just that the
image of a gorgeous, sexy woman getting spanked in a bikini or a pair of very short shorts is more of a turn-on personally.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:02 PM

not to be repetitive from the "Panties" topic but thongs just don't have the appeal for me. I suppose they do have their place and use say for modesty's sake at a party, and I have seen some cute or attractive ones.....but I just find panties much more appealing and interesting

Gary D
Old 01-20-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
Quite a few different views on thongs. Me, I love them, love seeing them. So sexy when a thong is exposed above lowrise jeans. And thongs and spanking-go together like bread and butter.

I like stories, videos,etc that involve something other than the standard panties-lowered scene, a change of pace. Like a girls school with a stern headmistress who paddles girls who expose their thongs, a dress code offense. And even better than thong panties is thong swimwear, thong bikinis. Great storyline where the woman gets spanked for wearing a thong bikini to a public beach or pool. Good for either M/f or F/f, like mother/daughter.

Have often said that today's clothing is a spanko's delight. Its just that the image of a gorgeous, sexy woman getting spanked in a bikini or a pair of very short shorts is more of a turn-on personally.
BRAVO Redskinluver, I must say that I agree with you whole heartedly on the thong issue..........Being an ass man myself there is nothing I like to see more than a woman's shapely bottom in thong panties or a thong swim suite.......Great video ideas BTW........hmmmmm.......wonder if we'll be see any of those come to life in an amateurspankings video.........stay tuned!!
Old 01-20-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Being an ass man myself there is nothing I like to see more than a woman's shapely bottom in thong panties or a thong swim suite.......Great video ideas BTW........hmmmmm.......wonder if we'll be see any of those come to life in an amateurspankings video.........stay tuned!!
I would like to remind folks that as I dig through the AmateurSpankings archives, I am reminded that we DID a video with this theme a few years back...a spanking given for wearing a thong swimsuit in public. The video is "Kelly's Bruised Bottom."
Old 01-20-2007, 03:12 PM

Is this video still available on DVD or download?
Old 01-20-2007, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
Is this video still available on DVD or download?

Redskin,

Here's a link:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/kellybruisedbottom.htm
Old 01-21-2007, 12:16 AM

My personal view on thongs is that in general I hate them, for a variety of reasons. The one exception is the beach, where we get to see most of a girl's bare bottom, when it would otherwise never happen.

Last edited by RG_; 01-21-2007 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
My personal view on thongs is that in general I hate them, for a variety of reasons. The one exception is the beach, where we get to the most of a girl's bare bottom, when it would otherwise never happen.

Yeah RG, but then we get into the whole issue of thong tan lines, which I dislike even more than the actual thongs themselves.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Yeah RG, but then we get into the whole issue of thong tan lines, which I dislike even more than the actual thongs themselves.
Amen to that! It's one of the various reasons that I don't like thongs.

I only make the beach exception because I figure I'm never going to actually see those bottoms in a spanking situation, anyway, so nothing is lost.