MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-13-2007, 03:05 PM

For the record Bratting isn't my thing either.

When I have control of you.

-Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Old 06-13-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstrungheart View Post
I love OTK with a hand or a paddle. First over my pants, then over panties, then bare. Also bent over the arm of a couch. I was tied up on all fours, but didn't like it so much. I would luv to be bent over a table, my pants around my ankles. Another thing I want is lying naked on a bed, ass propped up by pillows, hands tied behind my back. Just gotta find someone to help me out.
Great to have you unstrung.... I'm thinking we need to arrange a trip South for ya'..... TX or Florida may be amenable to some of your interests
Old 06-13-2007, 03:34 PM

I think the term "bratting" has a negative connotation with some, that it doesn't really deserve, if it's done properly. To me, bratting isn't being malicious or nasty, or doing anything to cause real annoyance or anger. It's about being playful and feisty, about teasing and challenging the top a bit, seeing if he has a sense of humor. And of course, getting the desired result.

Sometimes, it's just more fun to ask for a spanking indirectly, with some sass. For those of us who chafe at being submissive, it is next to impossible to come right out and say, "Please, may I have a spanking?"

It's all about degrees. For example, if I'm at the dinner table with a top, it's harmless, bratty fun to dip my finger into the water glass and flick it at him, spraying him with just a few light droplets. It's NOT okay to do it with wine that will stain, or to knock the glass of water into his lap. -- Erica
Old 06-13-2007, 08:57 PM

I don't think its wrong or wierd (I guess this all is relative huh?). I just wouldn't do it. Perhaps some of you are a bit younger too. Might have something to do with it.

--liz
Old 06-14-2007, 08:47 AM

I think having a girl brat a little with me can be fun, but again there has to be some kind of fore knowledge. If someone just came up and flicked water in my face I wouldn't necessarily assume that she wanted me to spank her. If we both knew before hand that she was getting spanked later then by all means, brat away.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:36 PM

Of course, Mike, there has to be context. I just used the water flick thing as an example -- it's the first thing that came to my mind. But I think you all know what I mean -- a bit of playful provoking that doesn't cause damage or anger can spice things up very nicely. -- Erica
Old 06-14-2007, 02:08 PM

I was trying to figure out what to make RG and the kids for dinner and went looking for a distraction - and it looks like I found one!!

WHAT WORKS: I too am one who loves playing for extended periods of time. I prefer leather, but sometimes (for some crazy odd reason) desire wood (which I usually regret as soon as the first swat lands). I am open to almost anything, really, as long as I have a clue first. With a trusted partner, I will try almost anything related to ttwd.

ROLEPLAY: I love to role play. I am one who kinda likes the Daddy/little girl role play. Or a coming of age role play. I would be open to just about any role play EXCEPT diaper play - ick. But if "Daddy" wants to give me a bath, I'm all for it! Who wouldn't like their hair washed by someone else? Like Kaylex, however, it's a game and game only. I won't be calling any partner "Daddy" 24/7. (Bedtime may be set, but not as a role play, just part of DD if he feels it's needed.)

SUBSPACE: I've hit subspace from an exceedingly erotic spanking as well as one that caused me an incredible amount of agony. Obviously, the endorphin rush came from overstimulation of different kinds in each case.

WHAT I HATE: I hate the wrapping of any implement. I understand that misfires happen, but if it's a consistent thing, then I will probably stop the spanking. I also hate it when someone doesn't aim a paddle (or even a strap, for that matter) and it only hits the far cheek. Again, I understand misfires happen - I am talking of someone not paying attention or having control of the implement they are using and continuously doing it. It's painful and takes the fun out of it. I am vocal about it, however, and may holler out, "wrapping!" or "too high!" or "too low!" -- Topping from the bottom? Perhaps. But when playing with someone whom you hardly know, I believe it's communication.

BRATTING: I don't like excessive bratting - either doing it or watching it. For me to 'brat', it's more of a game of wits, or being a bit of a smartass - usually with someone I know well - in the hopes of getting a spanking. (I've been known to get into a wrestling match or two as well) But not the juvenile things you read about like pouring water on someone, or throwing food, or spitwads, or cutting hair, shaving eyebrows, or doing something that is actually humiliating to someone, etc etc. I like a good word game, or battle of wits. Sometimes I will even get a bit bold and boss about. That usually is sure to land me OTK. Or my favorite, clapping my hands at RG and saying, "Get to it, slave! Chop! Chop!" It usually gets him moving pretty fast, and usually in my direction!!

(Calling Richard Windsor a Noodle Arm works too!)

sarah

Last edited by sarah thorne; 06-14-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
Of course, Mike, there has to be context. I just used the water flick thing as an example -- it's the first thing that came to my mind. But I think you all know what I mean -- a bit of playful provoking that doesn't cause damage or anger can spice things up very nicely. -- Erica
Absolutely Erica, a little bit of playfull annoyance can help to motivate me not only to spank, but to straighten out that noodle arm a bit
Old 06-14-2007, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imapuckhead04 View Post
For the record Bratting isn't my thing either.

ok ok...everyone take two or more steps backwards from Puck or risk getting hit by lightening

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:46 PM

It's amazing what you learn about people

I've read through some of the responses and they are great. But a few posts up Puck says he doesn't like bratting....

WARNING WARNING..... If you are a bottom and are bratted by Puck beware he will switch and spank you in a flash. Fair warning to all the poor defenseless bottoms who are looking for a partner in crime and end up... well end up.