MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-19-2009, 08:29 PM

Weekly Chat?

This is the first Wednesday night that I've had any free time in a while, but, I logged in for the regular chat and no one else was in the room. Then, I noticed there was no announcement about it on the main forum. Has chat died?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
This is the first Wednesday night that I've had any free time in a while, but, I logged in for the regular chat and no one else was in the room. Then, I noticed there was no announcement about it on the main forum. Has chat died?

Batman,

There hasn't been much interest in a regular weekly chat in recent weeks. If you, or anyone for that matter wants to continue them...or have them at a different time...or schedule one here or there, that sounds great to me. I think it might help to have a specific theme or subject or guest or something. I'm way open for ideas.

And BTW, for anyone cruising through here or just looking, the chat area is open any time for anyone who wants to go in.

Gary
Old 08-20-2009, 12:12 PM

I always check on Wednesday when I get home from work, but if anyone has shown up, they're gone before I get there. I've been wondering myself...
Old 08-21-2009, 09:38 PM

Hopefully it'll revitalize soon. There's usually lots of activity before a big party like TASSP. It's been a long hot summer though. But it's always a great time when we DO get a big chat in there.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:35 PM

can't wait!

new friends! exciting! Next WEDNESDAY! i have dilemmas would like to share! like some dominant friends find me too delicate to spank...and I am in need of correction! how do i impress them on that it's ok?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:14 PM

weekly chat

Well I have stopped by several Wednesday evenings and again no one is there. I might suggest having a moderator in the chat room for a couple reasons.
1. To help get any chat started with those who stop by...
2. To actually monitor the chat in case a member has trouble with another member.
But then again...those are just my 2 cents worth if it's worth anything...
Old 08-26-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cici View Post
Well I have stopped by several Wednesday evenings and again no one is there. I might suggest having a moderator in the chat room for a couple reasons.
2. To actually monitor the chat in case a member has trouble with another member.
i so agree with you cici
Old 08-26-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cici View Post

Hey Cici,

Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps you're right about having a moderated chat. I simply don't have the time to do it.

If there's anyone who seriously would be interested in being a chat room moderator one night a week, drop me a private message and we'll talk about it.

Gary
Old 08-31-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Batman,

There hasn't been much interest in a regular weekly chat in recent weeks. If you, or anyone for that matter wants to continue them...or have them at a different time...or schedule one here or there, that sounds great to me. I think it might help to have a specific theme or subject or guest or something. I'm way open for ideas.

And BTW, for anyone cruising through here or just looking, the chat area is open any time for anyone who wants to go in.

Gary

I'm throwing my chat topic out there for the masses. Spanking & Cartoons. Yes I stole the idea from our moderators Avatar.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 09-01-2009, 09:31 PM

Not that this year has been much of a summer (least here in the east), I think chat may tend to pick back up again shortly, now that the nights are getting cooler (and coming sooner

anyone else?
maxrr