MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-06-2009, 10:39 AM

Back in the 60's I read a letter in the magazine MR. sent in by a Japanese man who carried out discipline in a World War II female prison camp. He stated that the women being reprimanded were secured face down on a wooden bench. Then whipped on the bare buttocks with a thin bamboo rod. Trying not to break the skin or strike twice in the same place. But it did leave welts
He said most of the prisoners getting this discipline would grit and endure it, while some would cry or fight their bounds. And he couldn't remember any of them coming back for a second time.
I would say this is some what brutal, but apparently does work!
Old 10-11-2009, 02:02 PM

Sammy, I remember reading a very similar story. I'm not sure if it was in Mr. but it was in the letters to the editor of a magazine. It told about about POW camp during WWII where captured American nurses where being held. During a visit by a high ranking Japanese officer, one of the women who was serving as a waitress, spilled some tea or something on this VIP. Of course, her captors were incensed and she was punished immediately. It said that the policy of the camp was for women to be caned on their panties. But in this particular instances, the woman was caned on her bare bottom because she had spilled something on such a powerful man. However, I distinctly remember the writer surmising that it was probably due to the fact that she had "perfectly shaped half-moon buttocks" than any insult to the dignity of the officer in question. But she was given about two dozen strokes to the satisfaction of all concerned.

The latest on the beer drinking model is that she is still awaiting her appointment with the cane, but they insist that it is still going to happen. At one point she was taken into custody but they turned around and released her saying they were going to delay it until after Ramadan. In the meantime, a woman who served her the beer has also been sentenced to six strokes.

Its really funny to me that there has been such an out cry over this. The caning that she is facing amounts to nothing more than a flogging with a feather or a wet noodle. Its just a symbolic gesture that is not designed to inflict pain or cause any bodily injury. To me, the real injustice in this case is the fact that she was fined $1400 for drinking a beer. But nobody seems to raise an eyebrow about that. Its all about this play-pretend "caning" that she is to receive. She's even been offered a role in a movie about this incident when its all over.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:32 AM

That's the one Jackie. I think about a 1962 issue of MR. They were caned on the panties. But the new officer in charge changed it to bare bottom. As I can remember.