MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-30-2006, 11:09 AM

I am new to the spanking community. Although I have fantasized about being spanked for most of my life, I have only gone public with this within the past month. I have yet to meet a spanking partner or even have my first spanking experience.

I began posting to another spanking forum, admittedly for the sole purpose of finding a partner to play with. I also posted a few personals here and there, but that is not really my style, To date, I have yet to connect with anyone even remotely close to me geographicly or in profile. In the process though, I have discovered a whole community of respectful, open minded and honest people. I can't believe how easy it has been for me to talk <type> about an aspect of me that I felt the need to keep secret for so many years. Regradless of whether or not I meet someone to play with, I feel lucky to have found this community.

Relating this to the actual topic, I belong to several athletic related message boards. I have made many friends through those boards that I have brought into real life. I never went to those boards looking for people to workout with. It just happnes in the normal progression of internet friendship. I figure meeting a friend to share spanking interest with will probably go the same way. Perhaps this is newbie naitivity, but it is what I feel most comfortable with and allows me to be myself.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:07 PM

Welcome WKP to the forum You have come to a friendly place let me assure you. I have not been in the spanking realm for very long, a little over a year now. So I guess you could say I'm still a newbie. However I've been spanked plenty in that amount of time so in that aspect I don't know if "new" still applies, lol. I relate very well to what you mentioned about fantasizing for so long and what it feels like to finally be able to publicly and openly talk with others. Be safe & choosy. It is loads of fun. I wish you tons of luck on fulfilling your spanking desire's ! Spanking parties, such as the Texas All-State one mentioned here on the forum, is a good way to get your spanking introduction. Theses type of events allow you to enter at your speed. You call all the shots as to what you are ready for, whether it be to play or to observe ect. Again welcome to MSF
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 12-30-2006, 02:08 PM

[QUOTE=spanked~amber;1601]Welcome WKP to the forum You have come to a friendly place let me assure you..........QUOTE]

I have been in touch with a group that holds parties in my area. I am not sure parties are the right atmosphere for me though, especially for my first experience. I'm keeping an open mind to it. It is a little frustrating. Despite coming out, my fantasies remain just fantasies. I don't think my desired role as a male sub or being married helps my cause any. But, that's who I am ..... can't change that.

Thanks for the welcome Amber.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=wkp;1603]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Welcome WKP to the forum You have come to a friendly place let me assure you..........QUOTE]

I have been in touch with a group that holds parties in my area. I am not sure parties are the right atmosphere for me though, especially for my first experience. I'm keeping an open mind to it. It is a little frustrating. Despite coming out, my fantasies remain just fantasies. I don't think my desired role as a male sub or being married helps my cause any. But, that's who I am ..... can't change that.

Thanks for the welcome Amber.
..... oh yeah, Happy Birthday!
Old 12-30-2006, 02:29 PM

Welcome to the forum, wkp. Living in Chicago, you may or may not be aware that there are numerous professional doms who would be able to give you the experience you crave for a very reasonable price and with the right combination of harshness/compassion/safety you need. I knew two very good ones when I lived here but alas they are both retired now.

Of course two issues with that are 1) it would be pay for play, not a relationship, and 2) if you happened to have a preference for a male disciplinarian, the pickings would be slim even in the pro-dom arena.

If that is even remotely an option, search under Illinois on www.maxfisch.com, then join the discussion board to look up reviews of various doms.

In any case, welcome again and good luck finding the right partner!
Old 12-30-2006, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
Welcome to the forum, wkp. Living in Chicago, you may or may not be aware that there are numerous professional doms who would be able to give you the experience you crave for a very reasonable price and with the right combination of harshness/compassion/safety you need. I knew two very good ones when I lived here but alas they are both retired now.

Of course two issues with that are 1) it would be pay for play, not a relationship, and 2) if you happened to have a preference for a male disciplinarian, the pickings would be slim even in the pro-dom arena.

If that is even remotely an option, search under Illinois on www.maxfisch.com, then join the discussion board to look up reviews of various doms.

In any case, welcome again and good luck finding the right partner!
That's what's great about living in a major metropolitan center. No matter what you are into, there are bound to be a few hundred people into the same thing.

I am strictly interested in a female top. I have thought about seeking a pro dom. It may just be what I end up doing. I would probably do that before I would attend a party. It's not quite what I am looking for though. I do want to establish a relationship/friendship. Pehaps a bit idealistic, but I am still hopeful I will find that.

Thanks, your help is much appreciated.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkp View Post
I don't think my desired role as a male sub or being married helps my cause any. But, that's who I am ..... can't change that.
I would strongly recommend you not try to change it! I tried things that I knew I didn't feel comfortable with, and it didn't lead anywhere good. Play around, experiment, but don't settle. Keep your standards high. It is frustrating, but when you find what you are looking for, the rewards will be awesome.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:06 PM

i met my partner at a my very first Texas Allstate Spanking party which is another good reason for people to come because you never know you just might meet the love of your life like i did .. we ended up finding each other on the yahoo list that they start before the party and chatted up until time.. im always able to get a feeling about ppl just from chatting with them which is really wierd i guess it's just the way they talk an how they answer questions you might ask ect.. but i felt a really good vibe just from our chats.. anyways when we finally met the first night of the party it was like we'd known each other for years.. it was awesome.. now it's kinda hard to explain to vanilla friends how i met Him lol..
Old 12-31-2006, 10:36 AM

wkp, welcome to MSF!
Old 12-31-2006, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
.. now it's kinda hard to explain to vanilla friends how i met Him lol..
Sarah and I have that same issue. So for vanillas we formed a story that is very close to the real thing, so that stretching the truth is kept to a minimum. Though it leaves out a lot of important details, the essences of the real story is that we met through the SIN discussion board, where we both posted on a more or less regular basis, and realized that both were somewhat aligned with one another on issues of politics (because we were out of line with most other posters - LOL). We became aware that we lived so close to one another when someone from England posted a question asking who lived near a certain city that they had a question about. Things proceeded slowly from that point. The story that we use for vanillas is that we both met on a political discussion board hosted by a small college (discussion board-true, political & small college, not), and that we were apart from most others in our beliefs (true, but we make this a bigger issue than it really was on SIN). All the rest is the same, i.e. what actually happened. And it works very well, and sometimes leads to some very interesting discussions about meeting, dating, and relationships in the online world. (Though, to be sure, neither of us was trying to meet folks or date - we were just members of the discussion board. But as the relationship progressed, we communicated a great deal through it).

That's our story, and we're sticking with it.