MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-24-2006, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
I'm not. But 2007 is gonna be iggy's year!
Anything we can do to help, you can count on us.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
Anything we can do to help, you can count on us.
What a magnanimous and selfless gesture!
Old 11-04-2006, 05:05 PM

I was active for about eight years after deciding to seek a spanking partner outside of my marriage. Not an easy decision but it gave me much pleasure and satisfaction...along with the expected guilt and anxiety! I'm not active now because it doesn't seem like the right thing for me to do anymore but I'd never trade the memories of those times!
Rafa
Old 11-04-2006, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Unfortunately, I will probably never get a chance to spank a naughty girl. I am in a long term relationship and finally revealed my fantasy to my partner but to my embarassment she is disgusted with the idea. It is not realistic for me to expect she ever will be interested. For this reason this site has been a lifesaver. I can at least watch video clips however I am specifically interested in an old fashioned belt spanking across the bed(not leaning over the bed)with a little yelping and wimpering and that is hard to find. Any suggestions??
Hi ya yellow, I'm glad the site has been a rescue for you I've felt the belt numerous times and the latest being not that long ago. I'm not sure exactly when the clip will be posted on amateurspankings but Gary and I can keep you updated. Hope you won't be disapointed. Honestly though, it was very real and it hurt ALOT. It was filmed in the bedroom and not bent over the bed with a few swats and yelps either, lol. But I'm a big baby when I'm trouble so that being said I'll let you make the judgement for yourself. I know there are many belt scenes done by other models on the site as well.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-02-2009, 09:00 AM

I am active, but privately. Spanking is foreplay for my guy and me, and has been since we met, when I was 18 and he was 25. On rare occasions when I am depressed or stressed out it's also therapy that I ask him for. Psychologically and emotionally, that's a lot deeper and more visceral than foreplay.

Sure, I've been tempted to get myself spanked by other men, but my guy and I agreed early in our relationship that spanking was an intimate part of our sexual personas, him as the top and me as the bottom, and we would not share that outside our relationship, any more than we would have actual sexual intercourse with other persons. I know that others seem to be able to separate the two things, spanking and sex, but we can't. To us, they're too intimately connected.

I've never been to a party but would like to be a 'fly on the wall' at one. I considered going to a Crimson Moon party in Chicago when we lived there, and I chatted with some of its members online and got invited, but I chickened out. Mainly I didn't want to tell my guy, because he would have never agreed, and I might have gotten something other than an erotic spanking.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 01-02-2010 at 12:29 PM.