MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-07-2007, 06:21 PM

The Shoplifter and the Attorney, Part II – The Next Day

Okay, here is the rest:

The Shoplifter and the Attorney, Part II – The Next Day

The girl could barely sleep that night. She got the kids off to school, bathed and scrubbed thoroughly, and even put on cologne and makeup as though getting ready for a date. She was dressed by 10. Now, the waiting. Nervous. Fearful. Excited. Waiting for - what, exactly?

11am. The doorbell. More nervousness. She opened the door. The attorney, in a suit and tie, came in with a large, cloth workout-type bag. “Let’s go into the bedroom.” The girl was glad she had made up the bed and cleaned her room.

“Please stand here,” he gestured. Keeping his suit coat on, he sat on the bed, and took out several items. A hairbrush with a sturdy handle. A round wooden paddle, shaped a lot like a hairbrush but much thicker. Finally, the fraternity paddle from his office.

“I want you to stand there and tell me again, exactly what you did. And then tell me what should happen to you.”

Tears flowed freely now. The girl slowly, in a broken voice, confessed and asked for whatever punishment the attorney wanted to give. Again, the girl meant it.

”Very good. Please lay on the bed, across my lap.” The girl complied. The attorney lifted her skirt over her waist, and positioned the girl so her panty-clad, shapely bottom was right over his lap. He gently caressed her bottom cheeks, over her panties, for now. His fingers glided over her crotch. He detected just a hint of wetness, accompanied by a faint, musky odor.

Over the course of the next hour, the attorney taught the girl a severe lesson in humility and self-control. He started with a warm-up over her panties, not too hard, but it still stung like hell. The girl hadn’t had a good spanking in years, and had forgotten how much even a hand-spanking stung. He continued a slow and stead pace for several minutes, holding her down with his left hand and striking every portion of her shapely ass with his open palm, visiting the flesh peeking out under her panty-line and the tops of her thighs. He paused, and asked the girl, who already had a teardrop in one eye, if she was beginning to regret her mistake. She said yes as the tear ran down her cheek.

“Well, time to crank this up a bit.” The attorney placed his fingers under the waistband of her panties, and slid them clear of her pretty ass, and down her thighs, leaving them inside out at her knees. He spent a minute or two inspecting his handiwork, admiring the blushing pink mounds. He inspected between her legs, and wasn’t surprised to find the girl becoming moist. Now, it was time to start the lesson in earnest.

For the next 10 minutes, the attorney spanked the girl’s bottom and thighs with his open hand, causing her ass to turn a deep crimson. He only paused briefly from time to time to give his hand a rest. Again, he asked the girl if she deserved the punishment, and she had to agree. She wanted the punishment to stop, but she also needed the attorney to be with her through the court proceedings. She didn’t dare go it alone.

After another lecture and scolding, the attorney continued punishing the girl over his knee, using the hairbrush first, then the thick round wooden paddle. She struggled and cried, but he continued until her bottom was bruised and starting to turn a deep purple in places. It was time to wind down, but not before the final portion.

The girl could not take much more, but the attorney was going to make her. He had her get up, then placed several cushions on the bed, and had remove her panties and lay over the cushions with her ass in the air. He retrieved the intimidating fraternity paddle, and her tears streamed freely now. The fear showed on her face. He reassured her she could take the punishment, but that she would have to show self-control. He would give her five hard swats with the paddle, and she was to thank him after each one, after calling out the count. He actually didn’t hit her that hard, but it was all the girl could do to maintain position and call out each count. After it was over, he had her stay in position while he sat beside her and rubbed aloe lotion all over her bruised bottom. His fingertips strayed into her ass crack and pussy, coming up even wetter than before.

He could have taken advantage and done anything he wanted, but instead had her sit up and embraced her, complimenting her on how well she took her punishment. He wiped away her tears, and held her. The girl noticed that the attorney, still dressed in his shirt and tie, once again had a bulge in his pants. She confirmed it with the back of her hand, then started massaging through his pants. She had his attention. She unzipped him, got down on her knees, and helped him relieve his tension.

During the next week, the attorney contacted the prosecutor and arranged a plea-bargain whereby the girl would perform community service and pay a small fine. He imposed a little “community service” of his own, too.

For the next several months, after his weekly long-distance runs, he would end up at her house, where he would be given a long, hot bath, a longer rubdown, a hot breakfast, clean clothes, and any other service he may request. After that, they would discuss any recent indiscretions or any areas of needed improvement. If “remedial action” were needed, he would take it. And if it wasn’t needed, well, he might just have to look for reasons to take it anyway. The girl readily agreed – it would provide the guidance she needed to keep her out of trouble. And besides, it never hurt to have the law on your side. Well, not aside from an occasional sore bottom, anyway.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:35 PM

Woo! Having that large paddle after all of that!

Now, I am no stranger to the larger paddles. One of my worst ever spankings was with one and at one point, I floated away and was actually unable to hear RG's instructions (thankfully, he didn't take it as me ignoring him) I would definitely be incoherent and unable to count after all of that and then taking the larger paddle.

But it makes for GREAT reading!

sarah
Old 01-07-2007, 08:08 PM

That was quite an enjoyable story. The punishment was certainly well deserved.........shoulda become a lawyer

Gary D.