MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-28-2007, 09:15 AM

noobie here,with a question

Noobie here

I'm not really into the spanking fetish nearly as much as some folks are,but one thing I am really into,big time since Jr High School is realistic paddled at school videos (females,of course).

The best set of Paddled at school vidoes I have seen are the series at a website called amateur spankings.com (can I name specific websites,I hope so),alas the only ones viewable online are series 1-4,and I would love to see series 5-7,too,but for the last 6 months or more there have been no updates or changes,the newer ones are still not available for online viewing

Buying them though the mail is not an option for me,the only way to view them would be online with one of the 2 options that website uses,so I'm hping that someone here might see this and pass it on to the webmasters or powers that be there that there is definitely at least some interest in seeing them online

Now for the question:Where online can I view those types of clips,so long as they are realistic schoolgirl paddlings?

Keep in mind please that I want realism,not some poor girl getting beaten half to death or receiving 10-20 swats,but rather scenarios of bending over and getting 2-6 swats over the clothed bottom with a wooden paddle,the way they did it when I was in school.............any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidazhole View Post
Noobie here

I'm not really into the spanking fetish nearly as much as some folks are,but one thing I am really into,big time since Jr High School is realistic paddled at school videos (females,of course).

The best set of Paddled at school vidoes I have seen are the series at a website called amateur spankings.com (can I name specific websites,I hope so),alas the only ones viewable online are series 1-4,and I would love to see series 5-7,too,but for the last 6 months or more there have been no updates or changes,the newer ones are still not available for online viewing

Buying them though the mail is not an option for me,the only way to view them would be online with one of the 2 options that website uses,so I'm hping that someone here might see this and pass it on to the webmasters or powers that be there that there is definitely at least some interest in seeing them online

Now for the question:Where online can I view those types of clips,so long as they are realistic schoolgirl paddlings?

Keep in mind please that I want realism,not some poor girl getting beaten half to death or receiving 10-20 swats,but rather scenarios of bending over and getting 2-6 swats over the clothed bottom with a wooden paddle,the way they did it when I was in school.............any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Noobie/SAH,

First off, welcome in.

Secondly, it's completely OK to mention website names. Especially the one you mentioned. I'm not only the moderator here on this forum, I'm also the co-owner and operator of AmateurSpankings.com and its related sites.

As we speak, we are working on doing a major overhaul to our "downloads" section. You should see something happen there hopefully by the end of the calendar year. I'm also working on 2 new "Paddled At School" videos. It's been a couple of years since we did one. And I've got enough material to do 2 of them.

If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a note here on the forum or e-mail me at Garyspk@aol.com.

Gary
Old 11-28-2007, 12:33 PM

Cool! Thanks Gary.

I surely didn't know that you re the owner of that site as well as the mod here,I reckon you learn something new every day,huh?

Can I make a suggestion about making the other paddled at school videos?

The rear end view is great,no complaints,but if it were possible to get a side view,too,preferably from the right side as the guy giving the paddlings stands on the left and it would be unobstructed would also be great,most of the few that I did witness in real life were sneaking a peek and very rarely from directly in front of or behind the activity itself.

In any case,I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:02 PM

Great Area of Interest

Glad to learn two new Paddled at School videos are planned.

In the meantime, though, maybe the original poster could share some information about the few times he witnessed a school paddling.

I was never lucky enough to see one in progress. But I did run into a high school girl I worked with as she was waiting to see the Dean. Sounds like the poster might have some interesting information to share.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:33 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
welcome friendly....sounds like your interest was peeked at school...very common..you'll like it here.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:34 AM

Also good is Realspankings.com, Realspankingsinstitute.com, and Spankingteenjessica.com
I would also mention a great video by Extreme Associates called "Ouch!"
Sometimes realistic school paddlings at Firmhand.com are also good, especially the older vids, in my opinion.
There's also a RavenHill vid called Prepared For The Paddle which I quite liked.
Oh yes, and Gary's stuff really rocks for realism too!
(All those naughty amateurs...yummy!)
Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM

Friendlyspanker wrote

Quote:
In the meantime, though, maybe the original poster could share some information about the few times he witnessed a school paddling.
More than a few times!

I went to school in a rural area of North Carolina where the paddle was not spared none too often,I'll recount the ones I remember in a new thread,I'll put it in the first awareness area as I think that's the best place to put it.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:20 PM

OK, I have to ask -- if you're not what your screenname implies (actually, it states it pretty directly!), then why on earth would you give yourself such an unflattering name? I mean, you know, a little modesty is a good thing, but putting yourself down is another. Just curious... oh screw it, I'm just nosy. -- Erica
Old 11-29-2007, 11:40 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
do tell some stories
Old 11-29-2007, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidazhole View Post
Cool! Thanks Gary.

I surely didn't know that you re the owner of that site as well as the mod here,I reckon you learn something new every day,huh?

Can I make a suggestion about making the other paddled at school videos?

The rear end view is great,no complaints,but if it were possible to get a side view,too,preferably from the right side as the guy giving the paddlings stands on the left and it would be unobstructed would also be great,most of the few that I did witness in real life were sneaking a peek and very rarely from directly in front of or behind the activity itself.

In any case,I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff.
Good suggestion. I'll definitely keep that in mind and give it a whirl.

And who IS that guy giving the paddlings anyway??