MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-06-2006, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Good grief Black Velvet. Are you turning into an old man or something?? Dozing off??? I can think of many things I've done, or would LIKE to have done while looking at a girl's bottom standing in the corner, but I don't think dozing off is one of them. LOL.
I have two real life friends, one younger and one elderly, who met a few years ago because they had been good friends online for a long time. They met for a weekend at a hotel between where they lived (both drove a good distance). Both were lacking some rest, and after downing a couple of bottles of wine while she was across his lap they BOTH fell asleep!

The only thing that surprises me is that they admitted it! The story gets told around now at an event that we both attend each summer.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:40 PM

I can very honestly say that I have never dozed off during a spanking on either end! Thank goodness! I have wanted to sit down while doing corner time, but knew that was a very bad idea...I don't think Dr. D would like that very much!

I have gotten bored with a spankee in corner time, so then I usually just usually spank them some more!

Veronica D.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:12 PM

I can think of many things I might be doing while standing in the corner- like humming tunes, counting all my least favorite implements in my head and how to either get rid of them or escape them, making faces... but I've never been sent to the corner-guess I'm not as naughty as some people here seem to think I am, lol.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-07-2006, 05:27 AM

A bit of a tangent from the line of conversation, but I once heard a brat answer, when asked what her ideal design for a room would be, "A round one!"

I suspect the girl had spent some quality time in corners.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:08 PM
katie_spades

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
A bit of a tangent from the line of conversation, but I once heard a brat answer, when asked what her ideal design for a room would be, "A round one!"

I suspect the girl had spent some quality time in corners.
That is a GREAT answer!!! I suspect she was wise beyond her years, LOL!
Old 11-09-2006, 10:40 PM

Lol hmmmm I can't see any reason why I wouldn't spank someone in a rotunda.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
I can think of many things I might be doing while standing in the corner- like humming tunes, counting all my least favorite implements in my head and how to either get rid of them or escape them, making faces... but I've never been sent to the corner-guess I'm not as naughty as some people here seem to think I am, lol.
Well then, I guess we'll just have to correct that little oversight on my part. And there will be none of this "humming tunes, counting all my least favorite implements in my head and how to either get rid of them or escape them, making faces" during corner time. Corner time is for reflecting on what ever it was that earned you a spanking and corner time in the first place and how you will not be committing that same offense again.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_spades View Post
I suspect she was wise beyond her years, LOL!
A wise-a** beyond her years, for sure.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Paddles View Post
Well then, I guess we'll just have to correct that little oversight on my part. And there will be none of this "humming tunes, counting all my least favorite implements in my head and how to either get rid of them or escape them, making faces" during corner time. Corner time is for reflecting on what ever it was that earned you a spanking and corner time in the first place and how you will not be committing that same offense again.
Well for someone so little, I sure do have a big mouth. Does anyone know of the nearest place I can move to that has round rooms ?
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Spanked- Wife-Debi

Always in the Corner

Hi Amber,

I'ts Las Vegas Debi! Because Rick and I have children, I often spend evenings in the corner for my behavior, especially my mouth. I can't help my back talk and disrespect...apparently, so it's a great alternative to a loud spanking. I often will request it when he forgets about the corner as an option, because it gives me time to think and refelect about what I have done, and because I thrive on punishment to relieve stress, it becomes a great outlet. Don't get me wrong...I HATE IT, especially after a long day; I'm tired and have been on my feet all day and ten minutes seems like hours...but if we liked it it wouldn't be effective punishment. We'll have to talk more, and I hope we can all get together soon, but I thought it would be fun to answer this thread, since I was such a professional corner dweller! LOL