MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-02-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseysweet View Post
He has actually told two boyfriends and one prospective boyfriend, about it. *sigh*
On the face of it that may seem bad, Kate, and perhaps is. But on the other there is a silver lining. Any boyfriend who finds out and is uncomfortable is probably someone that you don't want long term, anyway, regardless of how you may feel at the moment. And anyone that discovers and goes, "Ah!!" just formed a closer and more accepting bond with you.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:26 AM

I've been spanking the opposite sex for over 30 yrs., so pretty much everyone in my family knows; mother, father, both my daughters, all my cousins, the neighbours, and almost everyone I've been friends with over the last 15-20 yrs. I very open about it, sort of in-your-face approach.

Bryan
Old 04-03-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
On the face of it that may seem bad, Kate, and perhaps is. But on the other there is a silver lining. Any boyfriend who finds out and is uncomfortable is probably someone that you don't want long term, anyway, regardless of how you may feel at the moment. And anyone that discovers and goes, "Ah!!" just formed a closer and more accepting bond with you.

No RG, at 15/16 I wasn't looking for a spanking boyfriend. I wanted to be normal and be a kid in my everyday life. I didn't have that luxary though because he scared off one and the other just wanted some ass - meaning all he wanted from that point on was sex.

It was a very bad thing. No boyfriend should know unless the girl tells them. It is no one's business to tell people this about me.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:39 AM

I must agree with my good friend, Jersey. It IS no ones business to tell someone. Sorry sweetheart.

This topic started a good disscussion, and like some members are doing, feel free to go back to ANY topic that we have previously disscussed. We do not want anyone to feel left out if they have something to say about a certain disscussion question. What you have to say might be advice to someone else. Just make sure you relate to everyone which topic you're going back and disscussing.

I've one more thing to say on 'outing.' I have so much more confiedence since I went to the TAS party. A few of my vanilla friends know, only the ones that won't judge me. I post regularly on a public blog. (You can find the link in my signature. Is that awesome!!) and I now I have a spanko myspace that is getting pretty popular.

It feels good to have people know. Like a burden released. I understand that some people cannot out themselves due to jobs, family situations, and other instances. Me, however, I have nothing to loose. My parents wouldn't be thrilled, but they wouldn't disown me either. I guess I'm just scared, but thats okay.

I would love to leave this topic open for more disscussion, but it seems it HAS reached a end. I'll let this thread die for now. We'll be starting up the Kaylex and Emmy Show: Part Three in a couple of days. I'll have Kaylex officially end this thread with a word from our sponsers. But still feel free to disscuss the outing topic, but don't forget the KES show Part III

Old 04-04-2007, 06:18 PM

This episode was sponsored by....

The London Tanners.... (read in British accent for full effect)

Ello Im Ian from the London Tanners. We here at the London tanners have a variety of lovely spanking straps here for the enjoyment of the spankers and the terror of the naughty bottoms they are tending to.

Each leather implement is expertly crafted by hand in our own workshops with superb stitching. Stop by the site to learn all about my creations and buy some for your collection. www.thelondontanners.com You won't regret the visit!

~Ian The London Tanners

Improving behaviour one girl at a time.

*Hosts note on this one. Ian's Leather is GREAT! But don't let him fool you he may make great leather implements but he's more partial to playing with canes!

That's all folks stay tuned to Episode III of the KES! (where we might even have a slogan by then!

Spank Out!