MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-16-2007, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
I must be way ouit of the norm. I LOOOVE the sight of a freshly spanked naughty girl standing in the corner, especially for play, and the sight of her rubbing her red hot behind is that much bigger a thrill.

I have only put Lyn in the corner once after a punishment, but she hates cornertime so much that it was probably the worst part of the session for her.

Paul (Tubaman)
I gotta agree with my friend Tubaman on this one.

One of the first things I vowed to do when we started AmateurSpankings was to make sure we took great effort to get lingering shots of the spankee rubbing and the after-effect.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:51 PM

I think you'd be able to tell a spanko household just from having a bare corner with nothing in it. Corners usually have furniture or plants nestled in them.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:22 PM

cornertime

Corner Time just sucks wind ,itis no good, just No good! pure meaness ,and cruel!
"especialy when the top ,comes up behide you and leans over and sternly tells you ,dont move again! and then procieds to smack your already very sore bottom," makes you start crying all over again

~hu
Old 02-11-2010, 03:33 AM

Corner Time 4 Confession B4 and 2ShowLessonLearned After !

I think corner-time really concentrates the mind of naughty boys, especially, while giving their dom/discipliner a chance to savor their distress and relax before getting down to serious business ! I'd see the boy or girl, or both together in the same corner having to stand there on a chair, where they can be seen, facing the wall -- and I'd hang a sign nearby, or right on his/her back "I'M STANDING HERE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY AND AM GOING TO GET SPANKED ! -- But I don't know when it's g Also, onna start, whether I'll have anything on, how long it will last, or how noisy it will be ! You may hear it even if you're not paying any attention and can watch if you want !!
When the noise stops the spanking will be over with but you need to know that for an hour afterwards I might have to stand here in this corner again, this time with my bare backside unmistakably looking like it had just been spanked and clearly visible to anyone that looks this way !
You might want to take a look, or have any other naughty, spankable boys you know see what it looks like for their benefit, or you might rather steer clear of the sight -- whatever, please don't take any offense.