MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-27-2012, 07:50 PM

Switched!!

This is not a story really, it is more of a recollection. and this being a spanking forum, I thought I would share one of many with you. I grew up in a strict family. What many would consider now as ADHD, or minor infractions would be delt with sternly. Myself, and my two brothers grew up on a 10-acre horse farm in Michigan. My Dad was divorced and he remarried to a younger woman. I guess it was too much for him to take, as he took my brothers and left me with my step-mom. It sounds rather sad, but I grew up. I joined the Army, went to collage, and have done pretty good thus far. But anyhow.... My step-mom was a stern woman. Although kind hearted and loving, she had a mean streak about her. And she'd always let me know whe I was about to "git it!!" She was a fair complextioned woman. Her sandy colored hair fell to her shoulders, and her body was slim, curvy, and rigid. Her manner of dress was cassual: Maybe a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt. She was, a beautiful woman. One day we received a load of straw for the horses, and she knew that we could'nt handle stacking it on our own, so she called her sister to help with this chore. She told my step-mom that she'd be right over, and after we were done, may-be we could go swimming in the pond. My step-mom (who I will call 'Lou' from now on) told her sister (whom I will call 'Linda') that that sounded like a good idea, and she would be waiting in the barn. Well, we stacked up the straw nice and neat. When we finally finished it was turning dusk. Lou and Linda went in-side to put on they're bathing suits and left me alone... with Lindas purse. I don't know why I did this, but I saw my aunt Lindas cigarettes lying just inside of her open purse. So, making sure that I was alone, I quickly snatched about three of her Winstom lights. Making sure that they were well hidden in my shirt pocket, I watched them come out of the house with thier towels wrapped around them. I noticed the extra view of cleavage, and they're slightly chilled eraser sized nipples. We walked the 10 acres back to the pond, and when we finally arrived, they dropped they're towels on the sand, and ever so slowly, walked into the water. "Geezze, this is cold" Linda shivered, her hands skimming the surface of the water. "Ohhh shit!!" Lou trembled following close behind Linda. "This is cold!!" I stood on the edge of the pond and watched them. I was still in my work close, and still had those stolen smokes in my pocket. I looked around to see if I could find a good hiding spot where I could light up. I must have been looking a little too hard, because I never heard Lou behind me. When I turned to face her she said: ".... I said are you getting in?" she reached out to take my shirt off. "....just take off your shirt and underpan..." She stopped short as those swiped cigs tumbled from my shirt, down to the sand. My body froze, and the ground felt like there was an earthquake.. Immediately I bega to panick!! "Where did you get these?" Lou asked while gathering up the evidence.. My knees quivered, and I could hear my pulse ringing in my ears. Wide-eyed and caugt, I began to stammer... "... I..I...I don..." Before I could finish, Lou turned to Linda who by now was coming up on shore. "Are these yours? Lou asked, handing the cigarettesto Linda. "Yeah, they look lie it" Linda said, taking them from Lou. Lou turned back to me. "BOY, yer gonna git it".. "Linda, go find me a fresh swith" Lou commanded. Linda smirked. Lou turned back to me, and pulled my pants and underwear to the ground. Then made me step out of them so that I was completely nude. "Bend over and stay like that 'tll Linda gets back" Linda returned with a freshley cut birtch branch. Lou applied that tool, and I danced and yelped as it landed again.. and again... and again on my blazing be-hind.