MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 09-30-2011, 01:09 PM

AmateurSpankings.com Update

Today marks the first of our new regular updated scenarios on www.amateurspankings.com. We are going to try like crazy to have a new scene every Friday.

Oklahoma cutie Kris has managed to get 4, yes 4, speeding tickets. And that's a real-life thing that happened to her. Here's a link. You'll find a sample video clip, some pix and the whole scene if you want to buy it, download it and watch it immediately:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/home

If you have not visited the site recently, please check it out. We gave it a much-needed facelift about 4 weeks ago and the feedback has been great. The site is much easier to navigate and use. We offer long-form DVDs and hundreds of immediate downloads for you to keep and watch over and over again.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:42 AM

If you ever made a sequel to the fantastic and wildly popular video "Two Spanking Families" I think you would make a lot of money. That is one of the most popular spanking videos on the internet and has been for years.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:01 AM

Dilbert, thanks for the note. That's not a bad idea at all.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:25 AM

dvd content for download

Another suggestion ... Would be nice if the content that is currently available on DVD only would also be available for download. I would buy!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthos View Post
Another suggestion ... Would be nice if the content that is currently available on DVD only would also be available for download. I would buy!
We definitely should have done that. My original thought was that people wouldn't be patient enough for files that large to download. But we've gotten a bunch of folks ask about this. So the plan is to do it.