MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-12-2011, 10:47 PM

Real Sorority Hazing 1967

In 1967 I was at college at William and Mary. My girlfriend Laura was pledging a sorority at that time. Every Friday evening before going out on dates, the pledges had to meet in the main sorority house. They got hazed in the way of pranks every Friday evening. They also had to take swats from their big sisters. My girlfriend always had trouble sitting for a couple of hours after they were allowed to leave the house and go on dates. She never gave me details but she just told me that all the pledges got swats on Friday nights. I asked how many and all she ever said was "too many, my butt is on fire." I being a spankO all my life got very turned on by this. After 6 months of dating I finally told her the truth that I was into spanking. She didn't think it was too strange but I never got a chance to spank her myself. She did show me her bottom once after a paddle session and it was still cherry red and a little bruised.

Does anyone else have any experience with paddle hazing?
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM

Paddling

The stories I know about paddling pledges are from high school and they are all real. The best one involves a mixed group of boys and girls joining a high school music honors society. Each one got one hard swat with a large frat-type wooden paddle. Each boy and girl jumped up form the swat grabbing and rubbing his or her bottom. Obviously it was over clothing but it was great to see a mixed paddling.

The other examples were all male clubs. The one I saw in person involved about 6 pledges getting paddled. Each pledge got one swat (again with a large wooden paddle) from each member. Thee were about 30 members present so it was quite an ordeal. While this too was over clothing there were two girls present. One of the pledges broke down halfway through and jumped up crying and rubbing his bottom. He had to resume the position and take the rest of his paddling. The girls were offered the chance to paddle and one of them actually came up front, took the paddle and held it against that poor pledge's bottom but at the last minute she chickened out.

Other stories I heard about involved all male nude paddling but that is much less interesting to me!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:53 PM

Thanks for the reply

I have read a few stories about high school clubs where the paddle was used to initiate pledges. Those poor guys that got about 30 licks must of had sore butts for weeks. I often wonder how a person could take a paddling that hard without getting seriously hurt. I'm glad my own ass has never had to endure a workout like that.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:14 PM

Talked to a Co-Worker

I have a co-worker who was in a sorority just a few years ago. I was able to get our conversation around to hazing and she told me that even though it is against sorority rules, hazing and paddling still exist. She get paddled twice over gym shorts and she said both times her bottom really burned and hurt. She also admitted that when she was a senior she put the wood to her little sisters bottom. She said she gave her a few good paddlings that had her howling for mercy.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:08 PM

I guess it just goes to show that some rules are made to be broken. I think hazing should be banned though. It does go against the safe, sane, and consensual rule. Getting paddled shouldn't be a pre-condition to joining a fraternity or sorority. It's one of the reasons I decided to remain a dorm resident and not join a Greek society. The other was the fact that forced drinking of alcohol seemed to go on in the frats as well.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:45 PM

Unreal. I went to William and Mary from 1989 to 1993. I knew D.O.G. Street and Phi Beta Kappa Hall and Swem Library very well. Of course, I also consider it the worst four years of my life Then again, I wasn't in charge of paddling sorority girls at the time. Lord knows I knew several who I wanted to paddle.

Nice to meet you.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I wasn't in charge of paddling sorority girls at the time. Lord knows I knew several who I wanted to paddle.

Nice to meet you.
LOL. Now, I do understand that sentiment. I was still too shy to tell someone I'd like to spank her back then. I wish I hadn't been after discovering how many girls are at least partially interested in trying it.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:12 PM

Virginia isnt exactly a hotbed for spankos, or at least it wasn't when I lived there. I know two prominent spankos who just moved to Virginia Beach this year but thats about it.

Sadly, when hazing paddlings occur they usually make the news in that someone got seriously injured and the greek house responsible is under fire

It still remains a hot fantasy though.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:24 AM

That's the problem with students who aren't regular kinksters wielding weapons like a paddle especially if they're not stone cold sober. They have no idea what they're holding in their hand nor how to properly use it.