MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-11-2007, 03:31 PM

The Math Tutor Part II

The Math Tutor

PART II

After allowing Samantha to use the bathroom, Kaitlyn helped Samantha over the bench and secured her wrists and forearms, while Rick secured the waist and thigh straps. Rick then tucked Samantha’s skirt under the waist strap and lowed her panties as far as he could. With her butt arched outward, there was little – well, nothing – left to the imagination. Samantha felt exposed and vulnerable.

Kaitlyn rubbed her hands over Samantha’s ass and in between her thighs. “Samantha, before we start, Kailtyn is going to give you a hand spanking to warm your bottom up a little. Otherwise the lexan will cause more damage than I wanted,” said Rick. Kaitlyn complimented Samantha on her cute butt and started delivering several stinging smacks all over her ass cheeks until they both had a rosy glow.

Now, with the sting of the first stroke of the lexan still burning, Kaitlyn placed the second question in front of Samantha.

Q. A rectangle is twice as long as it is wide. If the width of the rectangle is 3 inches, what is the rectangle's area, in square inches?

A. 6
B. 9
C. 12
D. 15
E. 18

She had to get this right. If the width was 3, the length was – double or half? Double. The length was 6. So the area was, um, 6 times 3. 18. Was that right? Kaitlyn announced that there were ten seconds left. Yes, 18 was right. “E,” Samantha shouted.

“Correct,” said Rick. Good girl.

Samantha got the next six questions correct. Her confidence level rose. She would get 80% and maybe even get out of this without having her ass torn up too badly. Kaitlyn put up the next question:

Q. 3 10 to the negative fourth power = ?

A. -30,000
B. -120
C. 0.00003
D. 0.0003
E. 0.12

Samantha had to think. She wouldn’t need scratch paper, as long as she remembered the rule. It was not a negative number, so A and B were wrong. Ten to the negative fourth would be a fraction, the reverse of ten to the fourth. It had to be more that 0.12, so E was wrong. But was it C or D? Ten to the negative fourth would have to be 1/10,000. Let’s see, three times that is three ten-thousandths. “C,” Samantha shouted.

“Sorry, close, but you added too many zeros,” said Rick. C is three hundred-thousandths, which is 3 times 10 to the negative fifth power.”

Samantha’s wanted to kick herself, but was in no position to do so. She braced herself again. Rick tapped the cane on her bottom, drew it back, and landed a hard stroke just below the welt from the last one. Once again, Samantha gasped and clenched her fists and the pain in her bottom swelled to almost unbearable before leveling off.

“Pay attention, honey,” said Kaitlyn. “You’ll do fine if you concentrate, believe me.” She put the next question in front of Samantha. “You have 60 seconds for this one, sweetie. It’s a little complicated.”

Q. If one leg of a right triangle is 8 inches long, and the other leg is 12 inches long, how many inches long is the triangle's hypotenuse?

The choices were all in square roots. Choice A was “4 times the square root of 13.” She remembered that if she divided both legs by the four, then squared them, the answer would be the square root of the sum of the squares of the remaining numbers, times the number divided out so, 2 squared plus 3 squared equals 13. “A,” shouted Samantha.

“Correct!” said Kaitlyn. “See, babe, you’re doing a lot better.” Kaitlyn moved Samantha’s hair back and wiped her face with a wet paper towel to cool her off. Kaitlyn made Samanta drink some ice water from a straw.

Samantha got the next six questions correct. Sixteen down, and only two wrong. Kaitlyn put question seventeen in front of Samantha.

Q. Which of the following is divisible by 3 (with no remainder)?

A. 2,725
B. 4,210
C. 4,482
D. 6,203
E. 8,105

Samantha panicked. What was the rule? “How long do I have,” she asked.

“Thirty seconds,” answered Rick. “This is a giveaway. You know the rule.”

She remembered – if the sum of the digits was divisible by three, so was the number. She went through each number, eliminating A through D. “Five seconds,” announced Kaitlyn.

“E,” shouted Samantha, hoping to be correct by elimination.

“Oh, Sam, how could you miss that?” asked Rick. “I’m really disappointed.”

Samantha’s eyes watered again, and she braced herself. Rick took his time, and Samantha should have used this time to re-read the question but didn’t. After measuring the cane across her bottom for around a half-minute, he delivered a stroke to her “sweet spot” where her bottom met her thighs. Samantha screamed at the sharp sting. Kaitlyn wiped her eyes again so Samantha could read the answers. “Fifteen seconds, Sam. Try again,” commanded Rick.

Samantha panicked again. She had to start over and didn’t have time to carefully ponder each answer again. She carefully read A and B. Both were wrong. She started adding up choice C. “Time!” called Kaitlyn. This time, Samantha kept studying the answer. It was C! How did she miss it the first time?

Samantha took the next two strokes stoically, but still kept Kaitlyn busy wiping her tears. Rick ordered Kaitlyn to put the next question up. It was a question about the area of a triangle. Again, though she knew the formula, she misapplied it and got it wrong. Samantha took her stroke then got it correct on the second guess.

“That’s four wrong, Samantha. Start paying attention,” commanded Rick.

Samantha focused with all her ability, and got the next six correct. Then, question 25 was about the area of a trapezoid. Samantha couldn’t remember the complicated formula and, at 25 seconds, had to take a wild guess. It was wrong. So were her second and third guesses. Six strokes were delivered over the five smarting welts already on Samantha’s ass. Kaitlyn held Samantha’s hands during the last three, and encouraged her through them. She wiped Samantha’s face again, made her drink more water, and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Rick inspected Samantha’s welts. “Five more questions, Sam. Try to get these ones right. You can do it.”

Indeed, she did. They were all “giveaways,” and required only that she ignore her smarting bottom and pay attention. She did so and got each one right. The final score: 25 correct out of 30. 83% - a passing score, under stress and without scratch paper.

“You’re ready to ace this thing, baby,” consoled Kaitlyn.

Samantha wanted desperately to rub her bottom. Leaving Samantha strapped down, Kaitlyn took some aloe rub and massaged it into Samantha’s sore bottom. She deliberately rubbed it into her ass crack and pussy lips, and then concentrated on Samantha’s clit until she came in an explosive orgasm, straining harder against her bonds than she did even while Rick was caning her poor bottom. Finally, exhausted, Samantha lay limp in her bonds. Kaitlyn released Samantha, gave her more water, had her replace her skirt and blouse with a robe, and brought her to the spare bedroom to rest and clean up. “You stay here a while, hon. I think you got my boyfriend a little excited with that show you gave him, and I gotta go take care of that for him.”

Samantha, her bottom still smarting, fell into a deep sleep. Kaitlyn returned after about an hour and helped Samantha out of her robe and had her get under the covers. “You’re spending tonight here, honey. We’ll get you on the way tomorrow after a good breakfast.”

Of course, Samantha went on to pass that class and got into the nursing program. She tried to pay Rick for her lessons, but he refused. All he demanded was that she maintain a B average, and that she bring him all her grades and test scores on a monthly basis, so that he and Kaitlyn could take any necessary corrective action along the way. “Who knows, I may need you to help me correct Kaitlyn from time to time,” Rick smiled. Samantha smiled back. She would be more than willing to see more of Rick and, with any luck, much more of Kaitlyn.